Chapter six

Alissas POV

*4 months after the world cup*

Here i am.four months pregnent sitting on the couch in stella and Is apartment. I was watching barcelona play and when the cameras focused on neymar i rubbed my belly and whispered " theres your daddy".

neymar moved on, he forgot all about me. on every magazine, i saw that he was dating a brazillian actress, Bruna Marquezine. She was really pretty.

I got up and headed towards the fridge. i was really craving cookidough icecream. i opened the fridge door and saw that the cookiedough was finished. great, just great. stella was out on a date so i couldnt go and ask her to get more icecream for me. her and oscar never worked out, a long distance relationship just put too much pressure on them so they called it off.

I put my shoes on and headed out the door. i walked it to the nearest supermarket because it was just across our apartment. i was shopping in the ice cream section when a girl about my age, bumped into me causing my icecream to fall on the ground.

"Oh my god im so sorry" i looked up and you wouldnt believe who was standing right infront of me.

---------------------------------------------sorry guys. i havent updated for a while but ile make it up to you. i promise. this is just a filler but things are going to get interesting in the next few chapters!

Who do you think she bumped into?
I bet you all know already ;)