Eyes, Ink and The Moon pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Well, was I supposed to carry my own bag up your huge flight of stairs? What kind of friend are you?" Lisa said, dragging the bag Jennie had discarded near the door.

"Whatever. What should we do?" Jennie said and sat up.

Rosé waited for Lisa to say something but then realized that they were both looking at her.

"What? I don't know. What do you guys usually do?"

"Watch scary movies, order pizza and stay up talking until we physically cannot keep our eyes open." Lisa listed off.

"Oh. Sounds fun, let's do that!" Rosé said excitedly.

Jennie chuckled and ruffled Rosé's hair while muttering about what a cutie she was.

"Hey, how come you've never ruffled MY hair or called ME cute?" Lisa said, crossing her arms in a show of anger. Rosé giggled a bit since she knew Lisa was just messing around.

"Because I hate you." Jennie said monotonously, looking through the stack of movies she had.

Lisa did an overdramatic gasp and latched onto Rosé and started fake sobbing. All Jennie did in response was roll her eyes and show the cover of Tangled to Rosé, who nodded vigorously in approval.

They piled onto the bed and Rosé found herself in between the Jennie and Lisa.

Halfway through the movie, Rosé heard light snoring and looked over to see that Lisa had fallen asleep on her shoulder. She smiled at the sight because Lisa is adorable when she isn't annoying the heck out of everyone in a ten foot radius.

Rosé took her phone and clicked a picture of Lisa and showed it to Jennie.

"She's so cute when she's practically unconscious ." Jennie whispered and then proceeded to take Rosé's phone and snap a picture of them together. They both automatically did a V sign and struggled to hold in their laughter.

Jennie also put her head on Rosé's shoulder eventually and they both watched the rest of the movie. Rosé started quietly singing along to 'I see the light' and Jennie joined in shortly. In that moment, Rosé's heart was full of happiness and affection for both of her friends.

----------------

Lisa woke up after a bit while Jennie and Rosé were having a whispered conversation about nothing in particular.

"Sorry for sleeping on you Chaeng. But in my defence, you have a really comfy shoulder." Lisa said while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"I'm glad you think so. Did you have a good sleep?" Rosé said while fixing Lisa's bangs for her.

"Yeah! I think I had a dream about.....tacos? I don't know. I'm really hungry though. Lets go eat!"

"Calm down sleepyhead. I brought food for us while you were sleeping. Its not tacos but burgers are close enough, yeah?" Jennie said while holding up three paper bags with burgers and fries.

After eating their food, they worked on making a fort using almost all the couch cushions and blankets in the house. Rosé had tears in her eyes laughing because Jennie and Lisa were having a competition about who could cosplay Harry Potter characters the best. After a bunch of horrible impressions, Lisa drew a fake scar on her head and wore Jennie's round spectacles and shouted 'Shut up Malfoy!' and that did it for Rosé and she almost got a stomach cramp from laughing so hard.