(Part5)I'M Sorry

as tears fall down my cheeks "Give me your issues and let me suffer this" Niall says wiping the tears from my face. "you shouldn't be the one in pain right now" he held your arm and I stared crying more. "come here" Niall says pulling me close. I felt so safe wrapped in his arms. "is there any chance we can try it all over again? without the pain but with love" he whispered into my ear. the only thing i could do was nod as he held me close. we wanted to stay like that and didn't want to stop hugging but, after 5 minutes we really needed to. you looked in each others eyes and saw a tear stream down his face so you wiped it away. Niall did the same with your tears but left his hand on your cheek. he looks in your eyes again and says "May I?" you wanted to say something, but the words just wouldn't come out. after a little bit you felt Niall's lips press against yours. you closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment, the kiss was full of love and intense passion. we both kiss til Niall let's go cause we need to get air."i missed you Niall" we slowly walk back to the house holding hands. Niall still telling me hundreds of times that he's so so sorry for what he did. i know this felt right and I'm 100% ready to start all over again with him. confident he won't hurt me and that he truly is sorry for what he did...