(Part3)After The Braek Up

So it's December 18th he's been back in England for 2 months and He tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. 4 days later Louis called me up to invite me to his birthday party. "Hey Megan my birthday party is tonight can you make it " Louis says "definitely what time is it" I said with excitement "it starts at 10:30" "see you then" the call then ends but not before Louis could tell me Niall wasn't able to come. Of course Niall was actually going, just he wanted neither of us to know. Louis is laughing cause his evil plan is working (air Quotes around evil) all that's left to do is get ready for the party. I'm picking out my outfit for tonight and this is my  final decision .
This is my outfit

It's 9:45 there's a knock at the door

It's 9:45 there's a knock at the door. I open it to see my friend Eleanor. She comes in and as we get ready."so did you get Louis anything good for his B-Day" "No couldn't think what to get him, you?" i was shocked that she didn't know what to get her own boyfriend. "uhm.. ya i got him season tickets to see the Doncaster Rovers"  Eleanor dose my hair make up etc. then after 10 minutes the two of us leave to go to Louis' party.

                         *At The Party*

I gave Louis his present he thanked Me and said " you can go grab some food and a drink over  at the bar if you want Megan" " thanks Lou" I go to get my food and a drink but there's a gentleman in my way. " excuse me? Can you move?" I say taping the mans shoulder. he turned his head and I'm met with the eyes I've missed so much but hoped I would never have to see again. "N-Niall? What are you doing here? Louis told me you couldn't make it".....