25. He doesn't deserve someone like you

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to annoy you", I said. "You don't it's just. On my birthday I never had y family reach out to me or anything", he began to explain. 

"When I was around three my mom died, I don't remember much of her just the perfume she'd always wear and how soft her raven-colored hair was. After her death my father wouldn't care for me anymore, I remember him not wanting to play a game with me while he was just sitting on the couch with a glass of Bourbon in his hands. 

About two weeks after my mother's death my father said that we would go out to a movie theatre called the Whyte Wyrm. As a young kid, I didn't suspect anything wrong with the movie theatre's name. When we got there I was naïve and got out the car when my father told me he would just go and search for a parking spot", the tall Serpent in front of me told me, his voice laced with sadness.

I quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "I waited for my father to come and walk in with me but he never came. A man then walked out and saw me, he took me in the bar. The only thing I remember was that I was living with Birdy I don't know if you've ever met her but she basically let me stay at her house. 

The Serpents all started calling me Sweet Pea because I was so little like a Pea, when I came in the Wyrm and everyone thought I was Sweet, no one knows my real name and I don't want anyone to know because it was given me by the people who just left me. When I was older around 13, FP helped me get through the initiation to become a full Serpent. To my fourteens Birthday, Tallboy gave me the address of the man that abandoned his own son". 

"Oh my god, Sweets. I didn't know", I gasped and pulled the boy in for a hug. 

"You know, I've been driving down there to Seaville a couple of times. My father has a huge house with his wife who has a young son around the age of Jellybean. No one knows but I drive down there every year on my birthday and just watch them living their life. Sometimes I ask myself if my father ever felt bad for abandoning his son", my boyfriend explained to me still in the hug. 

"Why haven't you told Fangs?", I asked softly. "I don't know, it's kind of been my own secret", he explained. 

I looked the boy deep in the eyes and stroked some hair out of his face placing a soft kiss on his lips. Who would have known that the tall Serpent was this hurt by the actions of his family?

"You're the first person I ever told", Sweet Pea whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. "Really?", I asked feeling happiness wash over me. 

"Yeah, would you come with me tomorrow?", the boy asked with big eyes. 

"If you want me to, then of course", he smiled at my response as he pulled me in for another kiss. The kiss was sweet, your lips moved perfectly together. I felt his tongue brush my lower lip making me open my mouth slightly. Suddenly something flipped in his head as he pulled me on his lap and made the kiss rough and passionate. 

We kept going with our make-out session, he flipped us over so he would be on top and tugged at my shirt. I quickly pulled away and pulled my shirt off just like he did. 

The make-out session went on and on until we both were half naked. "I love you, Lou Jones", Sweet Pea whispered against my neck before sucking on it, his hands went up and down my legs. 

"I love you too, Sweet Pea", I mumbled. You can guess what happened next...

After we were done, I laid on Sweet Pea's bare chest and drew little circles on his chest while his hands caressed my bare back. A blanket coverd our naked bodies just enough. Sweets was already sleeping even though his hand was still moving I could tell he was asleep.

I glanced over the nightstand and saw that it was already 1 AM. "Happy Birthday, Pea", I smiled up at the boy and placed a kiss on his cheek before I went to sleep myself.