Gauri: kya hua nani ma?? abhi to aap thik thi...

Her eyes were going to close but Gauri took the water from servant and sprinkle some on her.

Nanima(trying to speak): dard....dard ho raha hai...yaha...

Pointing to the left side nanima was not able to speak further and was going to pass out. Looking at her going to loose her consciousness Gauri panicked more.

Gauri: nani ma...please aankhein khuli rakho...Kamal jaldi se driver ko gadi nikalne k liye bolo...

Kamal: ji..

Gauri: nani ma...(she made her stand up) aap chaliye mere saath...

While the other three maid gathered there and also helped Gauri to take nanima out of the room.

In car:

Gauri was trying her best to keep nanima engage with her talks and keep her awake. She was also trying to hold her tears. Not even a single tear left her eyes because she knew that if she starts crying then Nanima will panic more.

Gauri: driver thoda jaldi karo na please...aur nanima aap please thodi der aankhein khuli rakhiye...bas hum pahonch hi gaye...

Nanima was putting all her efforts to keep her eyes open but she felt herself pass out after some seconds.

Gauri(patting her cheeks): nanima...nanima...please aankhein kholiye...(she also sprinkled some water but was of no use) driver jaldi karo....

Gauri could feel that Nanima's whole body was wet due to sweating and looking at the symptoms she knew that Nanima had a heart attack.

Finally what felt like eternity they reached hospital. Immediately they took her to the operation theater and doctor took her inside. Gauri sat there on the bench when she looked at the light going red above the OT.

Ruvya(in evening):

After coming home from office Rudra was making some special preparation for Bhavya to please her. He wanted to give her all the happiness which he didn't gave her in this one month. He wanted her to feel like his wife and not just his friend. And he knew that very well that she will not initiate anything so he decided to make her realize his love. He brought some flowers on his way to home and a special gift for her.

He came home and after freshening up started his work. First of all he started preparing food for her. He didn't knew much recipes so he decided to try something new and then he chose to prepare simple Indian food. He started making roti and paneer sabzi. After one and half hour of hard work he prepared the food. He tasted it and something was missing in sabzi also but he had other works to do so he took it out in the bowl and went to prepare dining table. He put new dishes and then arranged the food properly. After cleaning the room he went to change his clothes. Changing into a simple pair of jeans and t-shirt he stood infront of mirror. Then applied some perfume and combing his hair started praising himself.

Rudra: wahh Rudy...looking handsome han...koi keh nahi sakta ki tum satais(27) saal k ho, aaj bhi bis(20) saal k lag rahe ho...(opening one button of the t-shirt) hot bhi lag rahe ho...bahar mat jana han, varna ladkiyan tumhe chodegi nahi...aur agar Bhavya ko pata chal gaya to vo to tumhe jail mein hi band kar degi...Bhavya se yaad aaya, vo abhi tak nahi aayi (looking at watch) it's already eight...isse pehle ki vo aaye uske liye bhi kuch acha sa nikal k rakhta hoon...

Saying that he went to her cupboard and started finding something for her to wear. He started finding proper dress for her and in that process he opened one of the drawer. His mouth left open in 'O' shape after looking at the things in it. The drawer was full of her bras and on the left side there was a box also which was containing a picture of panty. He slowly took out one bra and started looking at it from top to bottom but suddenly put it inside and closed the drawer immediately. His mind filled with lots of sinful thoughts which he also started imagining between them. To come in the reality he slapped himself.