Chapter 9

Harry's POV

We finally arrived at this gigantic castle like mansion. I wonder why they would mostly like this kind of things? Antiques? BC centuries like things? Duh.... Boring... They're looks like great great grandparents hid under kids skin air around them, it's annoying.

A person suddenly creep to us in bright smiles and darkened eyes. "Hi everyone, I'm Sean."

She nodded and smiled. "I'm annie."

"Hi Jim, let's talk." He tilted his head a little pointed at his place.

"Hi I'm Claire, Clara's twin, if you met her before." She stated with a fake smile. I shrugged.

I followed him not so close by. My tired and sore limbs got me to his office. Wow, I'm surprised. Whatever. I felt his gazed landed on me, hissed.

"Why you always act so cold around me, sexy?"

I yawned. "It's a habit." I snorted.

He chuckled. "I know." He pouted. "What's wrong with her? She seems pissed." He lowered the tone of his voice.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"She seems kinda off." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "There must be some serious things right?" He rubbed it for a while.

"I don't know." He chuckled. "What's so funny?"

He gulped. "Nothing."

"Lies." I chuckled seeing his hands on his waist, looking angered.

I pulled him by his waist and hug him for a while. "How's your days lately?" He glued his eyes to me, brushing our nose.

"It's alright." He pecked my lips. "Don't Tease me, Clara."

His eyes boring into mine. "I thought you would forgot about me." He pouted.

"How could I?" I looked at him bored.

"Don't get angry, baby." He smiled. "I'm just kidding."

I hugged him tighter. "I like your being better than you used to."

"Jeez, thanks." He released himself and moved away.

"Tell me who's been chasing us." I demanded.

"It's so clear you don't have to ask."

I scratch my hair. "Who's that?"

He scoffed. "You."

"What you mean?" I barked.

"This is your plan B to kill her and we're your ally." I slouched. "Stay in the shadow and pretend to be good, give her ass some kicks to open her eyes, both of them never was the innocents" I gulped. "We've been watching her for years, don't you dare saying it's nothing." I slumped on the couch. "They used to be the best partners, the greatest moron that fall for each other like romeo and juliet." He laughed. "Lies."

I punched his forearm slightly. "It's not funny."

"It is indeed." He laughed holding his tummy. "Now let's get serious." He said dryly.

I tickled his waist on both sides. He slapped my shoulder. "Stop.... Please..." He sang between giggles.

"Okay." I slouched.

He chuckled. "Come on don't look so sad."

"Just kidding."

"I know." He sat on my lap. "So... What I know is..." I eyed him. "She is being targeted for helping her and you're one of those people that hunt her down, we're your alies."

"But..." I felt taken aback.

"It's ok, I got in this team to help her too, so, I'll call them now and pretend you know nothing and take her with you." He winked.

Jenny and Annie has gone somewhere, they took the helicopter and left me. Laugh out loud. They left me. What's happening? Cause honestly I was saving their ass from some bastards. I don't know where they're going but to be sure I had put something to track them down. Seriously I'm not even in the gang she thought I was in. Clearly she suspected me for everything.

Well, maybe I am... In the gang... Simply to find some way or things that are being quiet suspicious lately. The boss told us to kill the daughter right? Annie? She might be undercover agents given the parents care about nothing. I'm sure they're alright cause she can defense herself. Why would them let her go so calmly. Well.... I don't know for sure.

She would have been pretty good at dodging and attacking anyone but there's nothing to it. Then it struck me... Adopted... They after her money. There's no freaking way about that. It's impossible. She's not rich, her parents are. Who the hell tell us to hunt her down and kill her in such crazy ways? Hurt her and kill her. Wait.... Someone tell me to exterminate anyone that helps. Shit! Jenny!

Claire came to me half running in inaudibly. "I told them to ran away first. You should go too, soon." She sighed. "My stupid sister told them that you're coming this way and you shouldn't be here, he called them too."

I grimaced. "Thanks, I'll go."

What's going on here? Just give me a break.