A Smile

"Baby, come here." A girl hurled me to the bed, taking the towel off of me. Her hands slide slowly as she rub my skin and squeeze my boobs as she french kissing me. Her tongues got wild, it tickles as she lick my skin slowly going down from my lips to breast. She suck my boobs. I moan a little too much maybe, she smiles everytime she heard it.

Her husky voice filling my ears as she whispers "I love you more each time we have sex." She rub my pussy and put two fingers as it get more wet. She play me fast and hard. She put more fingers and my hips move as I got the rythm of her fingers that now feels like hand.

Owh... It seems like she put a fist inside. It's freaking hurt but it's fine. She heard me squealing and saw my tears. I bit my lower lip. She took it out and kindly put only some fingers back in. She lick my tears and kiss me as she fuck me. So hot... I can feel I'm bleeding... But seeing her smile worth my pain... As much as I loved her I know she'll never love me wholly.

She got on top of me, kissing me. She put her tongue inside and took mine to her mouth. She bite it till it's bleed, sucking my blood and drink it. I can only moan with tears on my cheeks.

Seeing her up close, feeling her heartbeat, sniffing her very own perfume, her sweats, hearing her breathing, listening to her laughter makes it seems so right. I'd always let her do anything to me. I love her... I love her so much I won't mind being thrown away after she ruined me... She stops as my bleeding got worse.

She got a cube of ice, putting it into my mouth. "Eat it, it'll stop your bleeding." I do it right away though it's freezing. I like her beautiful eyes as she watch me letting my mouth and lips frozen bit by bit.

"Spit it out." I spit it out to the washbasin. She hugs me from behind. "Don't freeze yourself. Don't let me feel that I can only hurt you." Her whisper sounds so sad. "Please help me become a better person at least for you." She turn me around and hugs me tightly. I can hardly breath.

"You're fine just the way you are. I love you." I look at her eyes.

"No, it's not. I still like your expressions as I hurt you. You're as fragile as always. I might kill you one day." Her faint voice sounds happy in worries and expectation.

"I'm so sorry, but I'll never let you kill me.

"Okay, good." She sound relieved.

"I won't want to see you being imprisoned for me. I'd prefer you tell me to die and I'll die for you."

Her hands slipped away. "Idiot." She got into the shower and turn the hot water on, keeping it warm. She come back out and take me in.

"Why?"

"Hush." She said. She wash me thoroughly. My pulse got faster, each places she touched becomes warm. I get so sensitive, I'm quivering. I hit my head on the wall. But her hand comes faster than my head, I hit her.

She laugh at me loudly. "What are you doing, silly?" She suddenly stop. "Got turn on each time I touch you?" She sounds hungry. "Want me to fuck you again?" I nodded. "Don't worry, I'll do you till the sun rise." She dries me with a towel and put me onto bed again...

Her cellphone suddenly rings. OMG. It's crazy. Who would call at this hour? Her face turned pale, she got dress the second that person hung up. "What's wrong?"

"I got to go now." She's panicking as she rush out of the house.

"Okay." A little too late maybe, she didn't even got to hear it. I put on a simple dress and listen to songs to sleep. I don't know what else to do. I just frown till I sleep.

#####

14th June

My phone rings at 3 am. I picked it up and fell to the floor.

"Hello ma'am, is this Annie?" The voice sounded so weird I'm panicking.

"Yes, I'm Annie."

"I'm from hospital, your girlfriend was found pass out on the street. She got hit by a car. I hope you can come here as soon as possible. It's on the right side of petrol station."

"Okay, thank you ma'am." I changed to a sweatpants and tank top. I rushed out, drive as fast as I can as I pray that she'll get better soon. What happened? Why? Why? I got so angry I didn't even stop her from going out this late at night. I'm idiot.

I ran to ask the nurse that called me earlier. "Where's Jenny?" I sobbed.

"She's in her room now, let me take you to the doctor." She lead me there. Why doctor? What's wrong? Did something horrible happened?

My eyes seems to pop out and fall out of place. My limbs all limped. "There's a bullet found near her ribs and she was found on the street after being hit by a car. Now she's not in a condition to talk to anybody, she's still suffer the shock of the accident. But, unfortunately she got amnesia. She might remember bit by bit but it takes time, she hit her head so hard it bleeds a lot and got her memory part of the brain kind of cracking. Please take a good care of her." The doctor said.

I thought I'd blackout, but I was too shock I don't move at all. I stood. Frozen. What was that? Why? It's our anniversary. Why? I thought I'd cried, but I don't utter a single word. I count to ten to process what I've been told, but it ticks my life away. I slowly walked out of and into Jenny's room as I was lead by the doctor unknowingly. I got there and stood like an idiot on the door staring at her.

I don't know what to say. So I just sit on a chair next to her. I watch her heartbeat rate. It seems pretty normal. She seems so fragile it frightens me as what might happen to her, to us. How do I keep going on when I knew she barely remember anything. As much as the fact hurts me I'm glad that she's alive. I can't imagine a world without her. So I can only pray that I can take a good care of her and make her happy.