New Year (after Christmas)

Well it's been almost a little bit over a year since Regina came back home with Hope, she turned 3 years old in mid August. She is so hyper and always happy. She calls me Ma and Regina Mommy, she finally learned how to pronounce Henry's name correctly and she always beams with pride when she says his name right.

Regina and I officially got together a month after they had arrived in Storybrooke. After a month of sending her flowers to her home and her office everyday and date night every Saturday she finally admitted that she wanted to make us official as a couple.

"Emma, we have been seeing each other for a month now and I think it's time to finally make us official. I am madly in love with you and you have proven to me that you are very committed to our relationship" the brunette said and I couldn't help but smile at her "you really want to make us official?" I asked her just to be sure "yes Emma, I do" she said with a smile. 

I officially moved in to her house after  dating for 3 months and the kids was so happy and so was I. Living with her and our children was the best thing to come home after a long and boring day at work.

One day when I got home I was about to enter the kitchen I saw Regina and the kids cooking dinner together and they were happy. My heart melted when I saw their smiles on their faces. That's when I made my mind up about wanting to spend my life with Regina. She is the love of my life and also the mother of my children.

Mommy, that goes there?" Hope asked her mother "yes, sweetie, just lay the lettuce and tomatoes and the bell peppers in that bowl and mix it with the dressing. When all of it is in then you finally have a very delicious salad" she said to her daughter who just clapped her tiny hands when she was done "Henry look.. I made salad" she beamed at him "good job Hope, I bet it taste awsome and it fits together with moms lasagna" Henry said to her with a smile "oh look at my our little princess, she will take after me when she grows up, you will be an amazing chef when you get older" Regina said making the little girl smile even wider.

I proposed to her just a month before Hope's birthday. I told her how she made me feel and how she change my life for the better. How I wanted to always wake up beside her every morning and how I wanted her to be the last person I see before I went to sleep.

"Emma, darling are you okey? You don't look fine, are you getting sick?" the brunette asked her " no baby I'm fine" the blond tried to convince her girlfriend "then what is it?" she asked again "cause you are beginning to look pale" she said as a matter of fact "Regina, baby please.. I'm just.." Emma stood up from her chair and took Regina's hand in hers "oh my God, your breaking up with me aren't you"the brunette quick pulled her hand away from Emma's "what? No.. why would you think that?" The blond nearly yelled out "then what is it? You been hiding things from me, coming home late this past weeks and lying about where you've been, what do you expect me to think other wise Emma" the brunette yelled at her and Emma was trying to explain to her that it's not a bad thing and before she knew it she screamed out the question "MARRY ME" the blond screamed out making the queen speachless "what did you say?" She asked in disbelief and Emma just laugh. She went down on one knee taking the velvet box out from her pocket "Regina Mills, when I first saw you I thought that you were an angel, from the day I met you til now I have been falling in love with you each day. I regret a lot of this that had happened between us before we even admit to each other how we felt. I know that I made you feel that I did not love you but I do. I love the way you make me feel when in with you and with our children. You and the kids are my everything and I can't wait to make you my wife and spend our lives together as a real family. Now Regina Mills, will you marry me?" The blond said with a dopy smile and tears in her eyes. Regina just registered what was happening in her mind "Yes.. yes.. a million times yes" she answered with tears running down her eyes.

Here we are, 4 months later and it's our wedding day. This time I'm looking in to the mirror with a smile on my face and in happy. I'm getting married to the love of my life.

"Emma, sweetheart it's time" my mom said with a smile "oh darling you look so beautiful and even better with that smile on your face this time" I turned around and faced my mother "thank you mom, I know that this time is for real and I'm really happy" my mom just started to cry "that's all I want you too be sweetheart, happy and you are. Regina makes you happy and you two are ment to be together" she said between her tears. We gave each other a hug and went down the aisle. In front of me there stood my beautiful wife to be, she had a big smile on her face.

Once we stood face to face and in front of everyone we said our vows and kissed and Blue finally pronounced us as Mrs and Mrs Swan Mills.