"Hello there, I'm Y/N L/N. Your new doctor." I say, extending a hand. He looked me up and down before stepping forward and taking my hand.

"I'm Tenya Iida. It's nice to meet you." He pushed back his glasses as he continued to study me. His eyes landed to the clipboard I was carrying. He seemed to flinch as he dropped my hand and snatched it from me. I tilted my head to the side as I watched him take the papers out of the clipboard.

"Are you looking for something in particular?" I ask, watching him walk over to a drawer and lay the files out on it. I walk over and see that he's tidying up my papers, putting them in alphabetical order.

"No no. I just have the urge to tidy it up is all." He gives me a side glance. "My apologies for taking it without your consent." I smile and lean against the drawer as I watch him finish it.

"It's all good. Thank you for tidying it up." He hums as he hands it back. I thank him again and hold it gingerly, careful not to make it messy again. I look up him as he readjusts his glasses. "Do you normally tidy and clean things?" He nods.

"Yes. It's helps me to concentrate and feel more centered." I nod as an idea forms in my mind.

"Do you enjoy puzzles? Or anything of the sort?" I ask. He looks at me quizzically before nodding slowly.

"Why yes I do. I used to love them, but..." he trailed off, shrugging his shoulders and looking around the space. "This places offers no such entertainment. It's quite upsetting." I hum as I grin. I know what I'm doing when I get home at least. I look past him to see his bed, neatly made. All the rooms seemed to be the same. A bed and a drawer.

I look up to see him give me a hard stare. "How do I know you'll stay and not abandon us like the previous doctors." I exhale as I look up at him. "How can I trust you to stay?" I rack my brain for a sensible answer.

"I want to help you. It's not your fault that you're in here." I grin goofily. "Think of me as more of a friend then a doctor. Someone who just wants to help and make you feel comfortable. I choose to stay, not just because of my profession, but more of because I'm genuinely happy to help." His eyes softened but he still kept his stone cold expression. I inwardly grin.

'That's the best explanation I've ever given someone. Damn I feel smart right now.'

He nods and places a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you. I trust you will not let me down." I smile brightly up at him.

"I promise I won't."

After awhile of chatting with Iida, a bell echoed through the room. I look at him, as if silently asking for an answer. His shoulders sank as he heard it.

"That's the closing bell. I'd suggest you'd take your leave now." His tone sounded sad. I frown upon hearing this. I sigh as I lift myself from his bed. He stands up with an unreadable expression. I walk over to the door before turning back with a smile.

"Sorry Iida, I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for everything." I say, opening the door. He briefly nods.

"Do call me Tenya. Thank you for the chat, it was the best I've ever had in this place." I feel my heart sink as I nod.

"Good night Tenya. Sleep well." I say, walking out the door. I hear a small 'you too' as I lock the door. I sigh as I walk down the empty corridor. I stop at Katsuki's door. I shrug my shoulders.

'Why the hell not?'

I reach into my pocket and grab my keys. I open the door to see the ash blonde sitting against his bed. He looked up at me with a confused expression.

"I thought you left." He said lowly. I shake my head as I step in.

"Not yet, I just wanted to say good night to you." I say. I look over to his bed to see it without a pillow. I raise an eyebrow. "They didn't give you a pillow?" I ask. He huffs before looking at the floor.

"No. I keep shredding them, so they don't give me any." He replies lowly. I hum a response as I walk over and crouch down next to him. He stares up at me as I gently ruffle his hair. It was way softer then it looked.

"Good night Katsuki, sleep well." I say before standing up and walking out the door. As I close it, I hear another hushed 'you too'. I smile as I lock it and advance to the next.

As I open Izuku's door, I hear soft snoring. I poke my head around it to see him cuddled into his pillow. I smile as I take a small square of paper out of my pocket. I use the wall as a flat surface to write 'good night Izuku' on it. I place it on his drawer and tip toe out, careful not to wake him.

As I walk out I can't help but feel bad. Bad that they have to stay in this prison like complex. I weakly smile as I drive off. At least I'll be able to see them and meet the others tomorrow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬