Wolf's Bane

"We really need some tunes." I quipped with a smile as I drove Derek's sleek black Camaro down the street. I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Kate Argent driving an SUV after us because she thought that we were actually Derek.

As I looked back at the road in front of me I tried to subtly reach my hand over to the radio but Stiles slapped my hand away from his spot in the passenger seat. I scrunched up my nose at him but didn't try again because we had bigger things to worry about at the moment.

I looked back at my twin brother in the back seat with a concerned frown on my lips because he was starting to look a little pale back there. "You okay, Scott?"

"I'm feeling a little nauseous." He admitted to me as he glanced nervously out the back window at the SUV chasing us at high speed.

"Do not throw up back there!" I ordered him sternly with a scowl as I turned a corner quickly and the car nearly went up on two wheels.

"Why did Derek let you drive away?" Stiles asked loudly as he gripped the in panic and the car straightened up again.

"Um, because I know that this is a mint condition '85 Camaro muscle car made in America, and your answer for the question 'what kind of car is this?" is 'Uh, a black one.'." I informed him pointedly as I threw him a disgusted look. "Faster?" I asked them as I let the excitement leak into my voice before I looked back at the SUV that was gaining on us.

"Much faster." Stiles agreed with me as he nodded his head jerkily and I changed gears quickly before pressing my foot down on the accelerator.

The car shot forward as I laughed in delight and Scott and Stiles exclaimed in panic at the sudden movement. I led Kate away from where Derek actually was as Scott and Stiles glanced out the back window worriedly. "Soph, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here."

"If she goes any faster, she'll kill us." Scott reprimanded his best friend as I pursed my lips at the insult Stiles had just given me.

"Well, if she doesn't go any faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles snapped back at Scott pointedly and I just rolled my eyes at them before smiling evilly and shooting the car forward.

"Ahh!" both of the boys exclaimed loudly as they struggled to grab something to hold on to and I just smiled back at them innocently. We turned down a narrow road at high speed and the SUV had no choice but to stop its pursuit.

"They're gone." Stiles said in a mixture of relief and shock as I smirked at him from the driver's side of the front seat.

"Yeah, I don't know the concept of a car chase." I said sarcastically to him as he leaned down to grabbed the stolen police radio on the floor. As he sat back straight in the passenger seat he shot me a glare before turning on the radio.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." We all heard Stiles' father, Sheriff Stilinski say over the handheld police radio and Stiles and Scott shared a look as I grimaced.

"Oops." I muttered under my breath as I turned the car around to head in the direction of the Iron Works. I looked over at Stiles who was in the passenger seat before thumping him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"What?" he asked me in confusion as he turned his head to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Get in the back." I told him as if it was obvious and he gave me an unbelieving wide-eyed look that I scoffed at. "Do you want the wrath of Derek?"

"No." he grumbled as he climbed over the in between of the two front seats to sit in the back with Scott. I smiled back at the two of them excitedly as I pulled into the Iron Works and saw Derek crouched behind a large piece of machinery.