introduce yourself

Start from the beginning

"Who's this?"

Morgan asks uncomfortably.

"Oh, this is hayes"

I say, looking back to see him looking down at the ground, my eyes traced the veins that led from his large hands to his upper arms and ended at his neck which held a concentrated face. She just nods while looking at him. Once he heard his name, he lifted his head and reached his hand out towards Morgan with a welcoming smile.

She gave his hand a look, and started to rant.

"What are you, a pot head? Drug dealer? Rapist? Are you using amila for anything? How many girls have you f-"

"Morgan! Were just friends." I say, laughing at her.

Hayes hand slowly lowers as he pretends that never happened.

"Right." She says, pushing the hair out of her face.

She sticks her hand out towards him.

"I'm the best friend, Morgan. You? "

She says a bit sassy, making me giggle.

"Hayes" he says, extending his hand to hers as they shake in sync.

"Cool" she says pulling away and heading towards the table. I just look back at hayes, who shrugs. Walking over to the table, I sit in a spot next to Morgan. There was a spot open next to me, which I had hayes sit in. He felt awkward, I could see it. My gaze lifted from him and glided around the table only to see my mom, enna and Morgan staring back at me.

"Well are you going to introduce him?"

My mom says smiling.

"Oh, yeah" I say while nudging hayes, making him immediately look up and reach his arm across the table to shake my moms and ennas hands. "I'm hayes" he says sitting back down with a simple smile. They greeted him back with there names, enna adding a flirty smile into hers, which made me aggravated beyond belief.

"And you guys are.."

My mom says, gesturing for me to finish but Morgan does instead.

"Friends there just friends"

She says, scooping some pasta onto her plate and passing it to me.

My mom simply nods while grabbing a piece of garlic bread.

I fix myself a plate and help hayes with his as he was having troubles keeping the pasta on the spoon.

"Let's eat?" Mom says.

_____________________

After dinner it was about 700pm. Since then, we had been playing board games. Most of them with me on the side lines because I wanted them to get to know each other more.

"Shit I have to go I didn't know it was 830"

Hayes spat as he quickly stands up from a game of shoots and laters.

"Oh alright" I say, pushing my self to stand up while looking down at the ground. It hasn't felt that long since he got here, but it's whatever I GEUSS.

Before I knew it, I was in his embrace. His long arms rapped around my small frame, while his large hands rest on my lower back. His chin laid itself on the top of my head. My head laid against his chest where i could feel his heart beat. I took in the smell of his clone, mixed with boy. I really began to like that smell. And in all honesty, I felt safe here. So awkwardly safe, like if North Carolina was bombed with nukes and I was in his arms, all else would fall except us.

He lifts his head and slowly lowers his lips to my forehead. I could feel his warm breath against my skin which sent shivers down my spine. He then payed a soft kiss down, giving me butterflies.

"HEY HEY HEY THATS ENOUGH PHYSICAL CONTACT FOR ONE DAY"

Morgan yells while coming between us.

"Just friends my ass" she mumbles towards me while watching hayes. I just giggle at her. looking at hayes, he chuckles. I see he is fawned of her protective personality.

He turns around and walks towards the door before stopping.

He turns around to look at me.

"Goodbye amila" he says, bringing a curl to both sides of his mouth.

"Bye hayes "

I say looking down and blushing as he leaves.

I look up at Morgan who is now pacing.

"HOLY PENIS AMILA YOU DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS, ABOUT THIS THING YOU HAVE WITH THIS BOY HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIM? HE LOOKS LIKE HES 22 DOES HE-"

"Morgan! Stop"

I yell, causing her to stop pacing and plop onto the floor while looking straight at me.

"Explain." She says.

I go to sit down beside her while taking a deep breathe in.

"Of course" I say while looking at her.

And explained? That's an understatement to what I did. I might of exaggerated a bit, but she gets it. She's my best friend. And I don't care if we stayed up and talked all night about it, it was so worth it.

If there's a typo don't be a lil bitch, simply tell me so I can fix it. Thank you.