introduce yourself

I prefer you listen to loveeeeee song somo but it doesn't really matter lol I prefer songs for all chapters alright

Hayes POV

As I sit in class after walking amila down to hers, I can't stop thinking about her. Her soft plump lips, gentle hands, sweet tongue and hypnotizing hazel eyes. She was a kind of beautiful I had never seen before. The best there is. No where near Madison, but so much better.

It felt weird to have another girl in my arms besides Madison, but the feelings felt while I held amila, washed away the weird, awkward feeling I got when remembering it was not Madison. I just needed to get used to her fragile frame, I've never really known of a gentle touch, So it's hard. Part of me is saying to stay away from her, but the majority of me can't and won't. I just brain dumped all over her and she said she was crazy for me, and oh my god that was by far the best feeling I have ever felt in my lifetime.

Bringing me out of my thoughts, the bell rings loud. School is officially, out.

______

I had arrived home, wondering why amila wasn't on the bus. dropping my book bag of at home, I walk over to her house and ring the door bell. The door opened half way, to show an older women at the door. Maybe late thirties.

"Hello mam, is amila home?"

I asked politely, just in case it was her parent. The women smiled and nodded, moving aside while gesturing to the stairs.

"She's in her room"

She says with a smile on her face. I nod a quick thanks while sliding off my shoes and running up stairs, following my memory to her room. Once I got there, I slowly and silently pushed the door open to see amila sleeping peacefully on her bed. She was so beautiful. I watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed gentle breathes that soothed me. I walked beside her bed and knelt down to face her relaxed body, her closed eyes towards me. I just looked at her, inhaled, heard her. It was such a great feeling. Like drugs give you. She was my high. I bring my forehead to hers as my hand slowly makes it's way up to her jawline, gently caressing it. I felt so weak around her. My lips trembled as I felt the strongest urge to kiss her. I took my lips up to her soft forehead and lay a gentle kiss down. Her tired eyes flutter open as I pull away, hoping she didn't know that I had just kissed her forehead.

"Well h-hello" she says in a raspy tired voice, quickly sitting up on her bed.

"Hi" I say smiling at her and standing up.

She took her hands to her face and rubbed her tired eyes as she yawned.

"I look like crap"

She says to me while plopping her hands down by her sides while trying to look away from me.

"I think you look beautiful"

I say, studying her.

She just blushes.

I smile at the sight of it.

"I just came over wondering why you weren't on the bus."

I ask as I slowly lower myself beside her on the bed.

"I didn't feel very well after... Well, lunch."

She says nervously while fiddling with her tiny fingers.

"Ahh."

I say, looking down at my hands as an awkward silence took over.

"I mean about the Madison part"

She says quickly, making sure I understood. I slowly nod while bring my head to face her. She slowly brought her head to face mine. As we looked into each others eyes it was silent, but meaningful.