madison

Alright so even though hayes has cut his hair which is super attractive, I'm still going off as if he still has flippy hair. But you can't imagine however you would like. _____________

Once I had left amilas house, I thought about her. I thought and thought and thought, not coming to any conclusions to why a stranger is making me feel so weird. I didn't know what had gotten into me when I pulled her so close, but I felt like I couldn't control it. And as our chests touched, it shocked me. like two magnets being pulled together. The pit of my stomach twists and tightens, controls. And it scared me. It scares me that i feel so out of control when Im around her.

This.. stranger.

I mean, shes super hot. Yeah, that's probably why. But she could get any guy in the school. Blah blah blah, every one loves hayes blah blah. Well that's bull shit. Well at least that's how I see it. Why am I getting so hung up on that girl? Shes nothing.

Ive got Madison, my #1. I mean, Madison is, uh, well, she has curves, gorgeous eyes, beautiful soft hair, beautiful flawless skin, and is the prettiest girl in 11th. And amila looks fucking anorexic. Yeah, im so not into her. I mean, its not like every time I look at her I go into a different dimension while her eyes hypnotize me, begging me to pull her close and never let go. Psh, no way.

now im lying to myself, great.

Once I arrived at my house, I slide my shoes off and run upstairs and straight to my bedroom where I pull out my phone. There are four new texts:

-----------

Yasmin:heyyyy hayes !

Delete.

Cheska:hey whos that new girl? Does Madison know your chilling quite a lot with her?

Are you trying to threaten me? Wow. Delete.

Arianna:hellooo cutie pie. Are you busy?

Once again, delete.

Madison: do you want to chill bb?

Reply.

'of course I dooo baby J'

-------------

Once I arrive at her house, shes waiting for me at the front door in a white crop top and grey yoga shorts. Damn. "well hello there!" I say smirking, gliding my eyes up and down her body. "hey baby."

She says, walking in front of me and into the house. Yuuuuuuuum. Following her, we end up in her bedroom. I sit down on her bed as she sits on top of me, straddling me. " I missed you grier." She whispers while brushing her lips against my ear, bringing them down to my neck and gently sucking. "I missed you to madison"

I say, trying to maintain myself as I grip her hips roughly pulling her in towards me. "ooh hayes" she says, connecting our lips. I stick my tongue in her mouth while slapping her ass. Lifting her up, I lay her on the bed so im on top of her not breaking the kiss. She pushed me away as she slid down my body and caressed my dick through my pants. "madison stop" I say, leaning my head back and moaning.

"oh okay baby."

She says unzipping my pants and pulling my length out. She swiftly glides her hand up and down my shaft, making me shiver. She brings her tongue to the tip, and gently licks it. "god damnit ma!" I moan loudly as I take her by the hair and push her down my length, making her deep throat. I guided her head as she moved her neck back and forth. I could feel myself about to climax, so I did. I climaxed in her mouth.

As soon as I let it out, she gags and quickly pulls off, covering her mouth with her hand. She runs to the bathroom and nearly pukes. Pouring plenty of Listerine into her mouth, she glares at me. "I told you never hayes! Never climax in my goddamn mouth! You know I hate it!"

She yells, spitting out the Listerine. I thought it was quite funny when she has her little tempura tantrums. "I forgot" I say, bringing my hand up Tom my mouth while chuckling.

"you think its funny hayes! I should've left you for taylor!"

Left. Me. For. Taylor.

"What did you just say..?"

I mumble, my muscles tensing.

Flashback:

I got back with her birthday present and walked to her door. I wanted to surprise her, so I took the spare key from its hiding place and opened the door slowly and quietly. She didn't seem to be down stairs, so I creeped my way up to her room. I wanted to make sure she was in there, so I leaned against the door and gently pressed my ear against it.

'squeak squeak squeak'

Oh hell no. I slammed the door opened and could not believe what I had saw. Madison, sitting on taylors di**, while they pulled away from sucking eachothers faces. She scrambles away from him, covering herself with a towel, as he covers with a blaket. "I can explain" she says reaching her hand out to touch me but I roughly pull away.

"whats going on?" taylor says, confused.

"you just fucked my girlfriend that's whats going on!"

I say, taking the gold heart locket I got for her and pulling it apart, dropping the remains on the floor.

"happy birthday, Madison" I say while turning around and running as fast as I could out of the house before I broke something. After three years? Bull shit. This wasn't even close too the first time she has cheated on me.

:End of flash back

Coming out of my thoughts I walk up to her and push her against the wall. "you fucking wouldn't"

I say, the rage of that day filling me. "oh I would, hayes." She says calmly, looking at my lips.

"why am I still with you" I say, our lips nearly touching. "because you love me remember?" she says smirking and connecting our lips.

Slowly pulling away from the kiss, I look her in the eyes. "well guess what babe?" I say smirking, keeping contact with her eyes as shes still pinned to the wall.

"what hayes baby" she says breathing heavily while staring at my lips.

"were over." I say letting go of her, walking out of the bedroom door and downstairs. "DID YOU JUST DUMP ME HAYES?"

She yells running down the stairs and grabbing my shoulder. "yup"

She runs in front of my path and puts her hand out to stop me.

"AFTER HOW LONG WEVE BEEN, YOU ARE GIVING UP!"

She yells in my face, making me extremely irritated. "no, its more like, ive noticed how much of a crazy selfish sick-up-the-ass person you are."

I say turning around and walking towards my house.

"your gonna regret this hayes!" she yells from her door way, her voice cracking. "yeah whatever Madison."I yell, still facing the other way. I hear the door slam and just smirk. bye madison.