introduce yourself

Start from the beginning

"I liked when you kissed me"

She said, bringing a curl to her pink lips. I smirk.

"Oh really? I liked it too" I say taking in her sweet scent. Scooting closer to her, I lowered my head close too hers. Our eyes stayed locked which was different. Usually when I'm going in to kiss a girl she watches my lips. I came so close that Our lips were brushed against each others.

"I want more."

Amilas POV

"I want more"

I blushed at those words. Our eyes locked as he took his hands and wrapped them around my lower back. I clumsily let him pull me onto his lap as I took my hands to his perfectly sculpted jaw line. He was so... Dreamy. I observed his face up close and glided my thumb over three freckles on his soft cheek. They made him even cuter.

"May I?" He asks. I nod my head, my lips parted slightly while I looked into his eyes. Our eyes stayed connected as he parted his lips against mine. I could feel his breath on my lips, and it made me feel crazy. He then pulled away and smirked through his thick lips. I frowned hoping It was a joke. "What was that for?"

I ask.

"Your adorable"

He says while looking me deep in the eyes as he rubs the small of my back and pulling me into him, bringing me shivers. I just look down and blush. This feeling that he was giving me, it's the feeling I've been trying to protect myself from. But It felt so good, I felt so love struck. Let's just say, he has swept me off my feet. And I'm praying to god he doesn't drop me.

"Dinners ready!"

I hear my sister yell from downstairs.

"Hayes, would you like to eat dinner with me?"

I ask innocently, feeling some what nervous for him to meet my family.

"Of course "

He says to me while smiling, showing his pearly whites.

________________

While bringing hayes downstairs by his upper arm, a familiar face caught my eye at the dinner table.

"M-Morgan?" I stutter, my eyes beginning to gloss over.

She looks up from her phone and directly towards me.

"OH MY SHISH AMILA I MISSED YOU"

She yells running and rapping her arms around me, twirling me up in the air. Morgan, she is the "tough" type. The "gorgeous but she will still beat your ass" type. "The hard on the outside, soft on the inside" type. The "oh my god she is swag" type. And she was MY best friend. MINE.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask, still shocked by her appearance as she sets me back down.

"Your mom didn't tell you..?" She asks confused, looking back at my mom who just shrugs.

"Well, my parents are in Hawaii, so I'm staying for the summer!"

She says raising her voice in excitement while once again rapping her arms around me.

Reality finally kicked in as tears began to stream down my face, I rapped my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I missed you so much mo I thought I would never see you again"

I say, closing my eyes tightly, causing more tears to fall.

"Well here I am" she says as we both pull away, I wipe my tears and take a deep breath remembering hayes was still here.