•Chapter 3•(lil vore kink~)

Nothing bad, just my personal kinks here. Be careful
"Hey doctor~" Black Hat smiled, entering Flug's room. Dr. Flug still relaxed in his bed, never feeling so tired, he was slowly drinking a hot tea his boss brought to him.
"Yes, boss?.." he answered shyly, holding a cup in his hands.
"Are you done, dear?~" BH grinned again, oh how perfect was his mood. He sat near his doctor and rubbed his hand gently.
"I-I almost done, s-sir... If I m-must to do something in lab, I c-can stop now.."
"Flug, you're not gonna work. You have to rest. Eat regularly, and sleep as much as humans need. You need it."
"O-okay, s-sir..." He looked at Black Hat's huge grin. Why was he grinning? Oh, he didn't forget what happened few days ago. He still remembered his doc's hot moans, screams of pleasure and begs for more. He also knew sick people are more sensitive, "I will easily arouse him this time. Ha... Flug.. You are mine... You are only mine now, Flug..."
Well, he was a little wrong. Dr. Flug was already aroused. As time went by the drinking tea, BH could sense it clearly, his sweet boy was horny. And badly.
"God, he's teasing me. I can't wait anymore. I want him, and i want him now."
Black Hat grabbed his little toy and kissed him with passion. When he stopped, Flug already stared at him with hungrily look in his eyes.
"Je-jefe.. You answered me that time... But.. Was that truth?.."
Black Hat shuddered.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"I asked you if you liked me, and you answered no.. Was that truth? Are you just using me?? Am I your sex toy? If yes, than you'd better kill me!!!!! I'm tired of that! " Flug shouted with tears in his eyes.
'Oh no, poor Flug. He took it seriously.
He's so sensitive..Shit, how dare I say that... '
BH thought.
"What? Darling, of course not. I love you, Fluggy. And I'm sorry for all I have done for you. You didn't deserve to be hurted. It was my fault. But that time I just joked, okay? Please, don't take it seriously, Fluggy, I love you."
Sure. Sure Black Hat loves him. Yeah. Few days ago he yelled at him. Acted like he wanted to kill him. And now he loves him. As the demon read his thoughts, he said : " Flug, I know, I'm not the best example of showing love and attention, I'm just trying my best. I'm sorry if I acted like forcing you to do that, I didn't want you to feel broken and offenced. If you don't want to, just tell me...."
BH turned away sadly, and Flug couldn't resist.
"Never mind. I love you too, sir. ", he said, throwing himself on his boss and kissing. His grin, his jacket, his trousers, his gloves, his eyes, his everything, oh how charming it was.
Flug resisted him many years ago.
He remember, he was 11 y. o. , when Black Hat took him out of the shelter. These dark, scary walls... And what now?
All the same. The only thing is what Flug is 21. 10 years... He never imagined he would moan, tremble and scream under his boss's hot touches, licks, delicate love bites.
***
"Ahh.. Jefe..~" do me harder... "
Hot moans of these two and the sloppy -pop! sounds filled the room.
Dr. Flug felt a hard, strong and beary hungry dick crushing his sensitive walls inside his ass, going faster and faster, with grunts and screams, feeling how horny they were, they didn't want this to stop. Dr.Flug's legs quickly became weak due all this wild pleasure. Black Hat grinned and trusted even more rough. Faster, faster, faster.. they both screamed when they came so deliciously close to the edge in anticipation.
"Fffuck... Yeah baby~♡Yeah baby~♡.."
Black Hat grunted and moaned over his little scientist, when they made their good last thrusts together.
But suddenly he admitted Flug's hard length, springing out a hot white liquid.
"Oooohhhh, my poor boy... I left you without a touch... My little squirter~" he grinned lustfully.
Flug melted in Black Hat's arms, shooting a creamy white cum right on his boss,who visibly enjoyed it. Dr Flug looked like a teenager who cummed his first time, but he didn't mind, he was in love with Black Hat, and enjoyed his boss' hard dick, it was so rough but so gently at one time.
Dr. Flug 's face was a red mess, even the tips of his ears turned dark red.
They both were so hot...
-H-HUH?!?!?!?!?!
Flug and Black Hat squacked at the same time.
Demencia stood right in front of them,with tears in her eyes.
-Well, it... It is not what you are thinking about, Dem.. Please, listen..
-F-fuck you both!..
And she ran away, crying.
Flug sighted. Demencia knows.. It was what he was afraid of.
-Hey Flug...
Black Hat strocked the scientist's back as in apology.
-It.. It was my fault...I'm so sorry..
-What? Sir, no, please, don't be sorry, its not your fault.
BH looked at Dr. Flug.
-Shall we... Continue?
Flug smiled.
-J-just lock the door tightly.
-What? I forgot to lock it? Shhiiiiiit...
Black Hat groaned. He really forgot about everything with his lovely scientist.
-Jeeefe~♡I need your touch..~♡
Flug wanted to go on. His cock fell off for a few seconds, but now his erection was once again alive.
Flug took Black Hat's hand in his, and massaged himself gently.
-Mmmmfffff.... ♡
-Oh you still want to play hm? ~
Flug nodded sheepishly. Black Hat walked to the door and locked it.
-Now nobody will disturb us. ~

***

Demencia was sitting in her room, crying.
"He will never love me. I'm so pitiful.."
Tears runned down her eyes.
Lizard girl went out to hall. Suddenly she heard a moaning sounds.
-Aaaaagrrhh! Do me harder Daddy!~ ~Oh..ah?~Ah!..~Ah! ~ Ahhh~AHHHHHHH! ~
Tentacle found what it was looking for. Groanes and screams, obviously those wich belonged to Flug, became louder and louder. Black Hat only let out little grunts and huffs of pleasure, Flug just drave him insane.
It was the best time of his life. Feeling how their bodys started to melt, they could sense they were about to fall over the edge, it was too good, they could burst at any second.
-TE AMO! FLUUUUG!
-JEFECITO!!!Me siento tan caliente ...Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

... "He don't need me."

...

... "I should just go away."

***
-*Huff*.. *Huff*... *Huff*..
-T-that.. Was.. Amazing... ~
-Yeah, it was indeed... I love you, my little Fluggy~
-I love you too, Blackie ~
They cuddled with each other and quickly drifted to a deep sleep.
*the next day*
(be careful)~my personal kink! :3
Flug woke up because of sun rays were attacking his face. And, not only because of that. He heard his stomach growl loudly. He blushed, little ashamed of himself. Black Har was cuddling him, and when Flug's stomach let out another loud rumble, he opened his eyes and smiled.
-Awww, such a hungry little thing you are, huh? ~
Causing small scientist turn red again.
-I-i... Uh!
Black Hat was grinning now, stocking Flug's belly, and reaching his face down to lick it. Flug couldn't describe this. He was in heaven, when his stomach growled again, BH felt his dick harden, "I fucking love that sound.." he said lustfully, using his tounge to lick Flug's rumbling tummy. Yet he needed to eat. He was still hungry including yesterday, a little plate with a cup of tea wasn't enough for the normal healthy meal humans should have.
-Jefecito... I feel so empty inside... - Flug complained with a smutty grin.
He loved being used by BH in this way.
BH teleported himself to the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking some food for his scientist. When he teleported back, Flug's stomach growled even louder from the site of something he could shove inside his mouth.
-Jefe.. Pleeease.. - the hungry boy begged.
-Here, my little scientist ~
BH gave Flug a small piece of meat, which he eagerly swallowed almost without chewing, waiting for more.
Black Hat wanted to hear more rumbling noises. So he stocked and lucked Flug's belly, shoving his tounge in scientist's belly button, pressing it again and again, enjoying the sexy grumbling sounds. When he heard a small boy sobbing and whining because of loss of food, he quickly gave Flug a full plate. He didn't want to hurt his love. The stomach still growled, but now it was a satisfying rumblings. It was even sexier. Some time later they were both eating a cake, and kissing, trying to fight for a piece of nut. The tounge war was the best part of their entertainment. Flug gave a strong fight, not completely satisfied. He wanted to get this saulty delicious nut, and he wanted it now.
-Mhmmmmmm... Mhm.. Uhmmm..., ~
They both slipped their tounges inside their mouths, fighting for a nut. Finally the small boy won, swallowing the nut with a grin.
Black Hat was smiling as much as his scientist, but felt a bit... Offenced? No... Defeated. He raised for air once more, and continued messing with his doctor. The satisfying feeling of the full stomach caused Dr. Flug quickly relax and momentarily melt in strong demon lover's arms.
*few days later*
5.0.5 was staring at the butterfly. He couldn't help but stare. It was too beautiful.
-Heyyyy, where so you to think you're gooooing, huh? ~
-Hahaha, just hiding from you.
The blue bear turned around only to see Black Hat holding Flug's rear and squeezing it roughly. The bear blushed insanely, and coverd his muzzle with his paws.
-Arooooooo?!?! ....!?
And he ran away. During these days he has been ran out of the lab a million times. Black Hat was appearing and disappearing again and again. And leaved only when he made himself sure his scientist was safe, healthy, and.. Well... Satisfied. Flug enjoyed it so much. Especially when his boss suddenly scared him for a bit, but then he felt soft hands massaging his hurting back. When he moaned a little, BH licking his neck his cheeks, his lips, his cheekbones, licked all his face. The fysical contact was so heavenly. He still had impossible deadlines, and sometimes tolerantly waiting when Black Hat groaned impatiently, waiting for more inventions just in no time. But the next day he always
came back with apologies. And so, the days went by. Working, recording videos, calming Denencia's anger because of their relationship, and hugging 5.0.5.
...But one day something changed. Not just something. Everything. When Black Hat was...

..gone.