Junmyeon smiled at her "Oh Areum will you be my girlfriend?"

Areum kissed him sweetly before saying "yes you big idiot."

Minseok opened the door as Areum pulled Junmyeon on top of her "oh shit sorry I was just bringing cookies. I'll leave."

Areum said "Minnie wait."

Junmyeon smiled "your baby is no longer single."

Minseok grinned "great I'm happy you two figured this out. I'll tell Yeol in twenty minutes so you can kiss more."

Areum smiled "thank you Minnie."

Junmyeon smiled and kissed her again "you wanna tell Sehun or kiss more?"

Areum pulled him on top of her "kiss me Myeonie."

They laid in bed together kissing for what seemed like forever before Chanyeol came busting through the door.

"shorty! Is Minnie fucking with me?!"

Areum kissed Junmyeon one last time "no Yeollie he isn't. Myeonie is my boyfriend."

Chanyeol screamed loudly "I'm so happy!"

Junmyeon laughed "get out you big dork. I would like to kiss my girlfriend."

Areum flipped them over so she was sitting on Junmyeon's thighs.

"so now what?"

"ummm we can kiss more. Or sleep. Or we can get under the covers and scare Sehun."

"how would we do that sweet girl?"

"what's more terrifying then walking in on your best friend fucking your little sister?"

Junmyeon kissed her "marry me."

They quickly got under the cover. Junmyeon on top Areum.

She couldn't stop giggling at how Junmyeon was laying making sure their crotches didn't touch until they heard Sehun's heavy foot falls.

He dropped his hips onto hers and ground into her causing her to gasp out "Myeonie~."

Sehun opens the door "hey sis I wanted..."

He froze in the door when saw Junmyeon snapping his hips against his sisters.

"oh, fuck sorry I just ok I'm bye."

He slammed the door and stumbled down the stairs.

Junmyeon kissed Areum who moaned softly "you can stop grinding on me now Junmyeon."

He blushed and stopped.

He sat up "you think he's crying?"

Areum smiled "probably. I'm gonna go get some food and act like nothing happened."

Junmyeon nodded as went down to the kitchen with her they grabbed random snacks and flopped down on the couch next to Chanyeol and Minseok.

"Baek did you guys hit Tao?"

Baekhyun giggled "I kicked him a few times but that was it. Luhan kept slapping him."

Jongdae hushed Sehun "it's alright baby just relax."

Junmyeon asked "what's wrong with him?"

Kyungsoo said "weren't you just fucking his sister?"

"uhh no we're talking about how were gonna tell you guys the good news."

Jongin hummed "what news shorty?"

Areum kissed Junmyeon "this idiot is my boyfriend."

Sehun looked up "so you weren't fucking?"

Junmyeon shook his head "no if and when we have sex, I'll make sure it's special and you guys won't be anywhere near us."

Areum blushed and hid her face in Chanyeol's chest.

He chuckled "your relationship is gonna be so cheesy."

Kyungsoo said "bro you and Minseok wear matching underwear."

Minseok nodded "that's love bitch."

Jongin said "Soo you literally facetime me when we're apart just so we can sleep together."

Sehun laughed "Jongdae was so cheesy and clingy when we first got together. He would say he's coming to help Areum with homework knowing damn well she was Yeol."

Jongdae said "well fuck you I'll go be cheesy with Baekhyun."

Jongdae pouted as he pushed Sehun away from him moving to sit on Baekhyun's lap.

Areum said "awww Dae you know you can always be cheesy with me."

Junmyeon smiled "what're we gonna do?"

Minseok hummed "we can have a picnic."

Baekhyun said "go see a movie."