Hashirama's Necklace || Crack

Hashirama grinned, stretching his arms as he finally finished the last round of paperwork set for the day. Nearby, his brother was frowning and still, possibly in shock that his obnoxious brother (who probably had ADHD) actually finished his paperwork, without attempting to run away. Not that he could, Tobirama could always Hiraishingiri and drag the flailing and protesting Shodaime back to his office. He probably did something, the albino thought, something that made him sign the papers faster than normal.

"I finished! I can go out now right?" asked Hashirama with a brilliant smile.

Definitely, the future Nidaime decided. "Yes," he answered, looking at him suspiciously. "You haven't done anything to the papers now, have you?"

And dear Kami, his brother laughed so obviously, and Tobirama swore that he may or may not have gotten an aneurism.

"Well," Hashirama admitted, "I may have asked Mito to lend me one of her seals, the one she uses to sign all of the papers in one go. She only needed to browse through all of them, so..." As quick as a flash, the Shodai hurried on before he got an impending lecture, "Wait, have you seen my necklace? I swear I've placed it on the desk."

"Nii-san, I don't know whether your eyes have detoriorated throughout the twenty-eight years of your life, but your oddly shaped necklace is on the table," Tobirama pointed out.

"What?" Hashirama couldn't believe it. "It's not odd, Tobirama, it's designed after our--"

"Father, I know," the Nidaime interrupted, "But it doesn't change the fact that it looks like," Tobirama blushed, "Never mind."

"Looks like a what?" the brunet raised a brow. He felt curious as to why his brother actually blushed. His stern, strict, abd cold brother who always wore either a cold or irritated face. "C'mon, it's probably not that embarrassing," he coaxed (unconvincingly) as he placed the necklace around his neck. "Tobirama?"

"No." That was said in a harsh tone.

"Please?"

"No." Wow, Hashirama thought, it must be that embarrassing.

"Pleeeaaaseee?" Tobirama scowled; he didn't want to say it. And that didn't change the fact that Hashirama was whining, either.

"I won't run away," the Shodai promised, "For a month." He knew how much that annoyed his younger brother, which is why he kept doing it. That, and he didn't want to deal with the paperwork.

Tobirama wavered, but he still wouldn't say it without getting as much as he can from the deal. "Three months."

"Alright," Hashirama was always quick to agree.

The albino sighed, "Well, you see... your necklace looks like a dick."

Silence.

Processing...

Processing...

Processing complete!

"What!" Hashirama sputtered, red in the face. "It does NOT look like a dick! Tobirama, that's plain crude! It doesn't look like a-a-a..."

A snort from their left caught their attention. Uchiha Madara sat on the window sill, Sharingan eyes blazing in amusement. "It does, Hashirama. It does," he drawled, "It looks like a dick."

"No! It does NOT!"

"It does. Do you want me to point it out for you?" Without waiting for an answer, the Uchiha disappeared and appeared at Hashirama's side. The Senju squeaked, hitting the Hokage's desk. "This," he flicked the two beads on both sides of the bluish green gem. "Looks like the balls--"

"I get it, I get it," Hashirama quickly intervened, still blushing. "But to me, it does NOT--"

"And the gem looks like--"

The Shodai immediately pounced, causing him and Madara to fall to the ground, the latter lying on his back while Hashirama was straddling him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And their lips met each other's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence once again ensued. This time, Izuna, who was peep-- watching the whole ordeal, shunshin'd next to his brother and pushed the other away.

"No," he began in a solemn tone. "I disapprove. My brother will not marry an already married man."

Tobirama violently twitched, then stalked forward and grabbed Hashirama away by his collar. He looked towards Izuna as soon as he led his brother away from the two Uchihas, "For the first time, I agree with you. I don't want my brother to marry someone who fancies another."

"Hey, hey, hey, I-I-I-- That was an accident!" Hashirama screeched as soon as he broke out of his momentary trance.

"Although," Izuna's lips curled into a grin, "I have to admit that Hashirama and nii-san as a couple would look hot."

"Traitor," Madara hissed, too embarrassed to say anything else.

"And," Izuna continued, eyeing Hashirama's necklace, "You said that your necklace was designed after your father. Does that mean that you made a necklace after your dad's di--"

"SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" Hashirama screamed.

Kami, he hated days like these the most. He preferred paperwork over these little brothers who were too troublesome.

A/N:

Special thanks to my friend who brought Hashirama's necklace, and to my other friend who pointed out that it looks like a dick.