Chapter 3

I was standing there, in front of the group, looking completely starstruck; when the reality was, I had no idea who this group was. I was also at work- "Totally professional, Y/N." I thought to myself. The group of boys started speaking amongst themselves, and my sound producer looked over at me. 

"Y/N." 

"Yes?" I looked over at him and answered.

"Go in there, welcome them, introduce yourself, and make sure their mics are ok. We'll be starting in 5 minutes." he ordered without even glancing at me. 

Asshole. I opened the door to the booth, and they all looked my way. "Hello, I'm Y/N. I am the junior sound producer of this studio, so you will mainly be working with me as our head sound producer takes care of post-production. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. But you can start by telling me all your names." I cheerfully said to the group. 

"Hi, I'm Namjoon." the guy who I assumed was the leader said as he shook my hand, and proceeded to go down the group of boys to introduce them. "That's Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi."

Yoongi. 

That's his name. I looked over at him and we made eye contact once again. He smiled and waved at me. All I could do was smile. it was a gushing smile. In fact, I think everyone in that room noticed how much I was smiling at this guy. I quickly stopped myself and looked back at the leader.

"Well then, I have to check if your microphones are working properly, and I'll be out of your way quickly, then we can get started." I said to him.

"Please, take your time!" he said politely. What a gentleman!

I proceeded to check all of the microphones they were using by snapping my fingers in front of each one and waiting for my boss to give me the thumbs up, indicating that they were producing sound. As I was checking them, the room was filled with the boys messing around with each other. and laughing amongst themselves. But at the same time, I felt two pairs of eyes on me and heard slight whispering. I didn't think much of it, but I had an overwhelming feeling that one of the pairs of eyes belonged to Yoongi.