"Oh, yes good morning. I'm sorry to bother you, but I am actually looking for a missing hybrid. It is a twenty one year old female fox type hybrid. She is rather small for her age with long light colored hair. She may have gone missing in this area. I'm very worried about her and I would like to get her back. Have you seen a hybrid matching that description?" He asked, sounding mechanical and emotionless even as he mentioned his supposed worry.

Jungkook was having a hard time not bolting from the table and running to little one. He knew he couldn't now, but he could hear her from her hiding place, her breathing was getting so labored and her heart was beating so fast and loudly that he knew she was having another panic attack. He chewed on his lip and his hand tightened around his fork as he stared hard at the table in front of him.

Namjoon had schooled his face well and showed no hint of recognition at the man's words. He frowned and rubbed the back of his head.

"A fox? I can't say I've seen a fox hybrid before. We don't see a lot of strays out here in the suburbs...but I'll certainly keep an eye out!" Namjoon said, raising his hand and beginning to close the door. The man stuck his foot in the way though and glanced inside again.

"You have more than one hybrid here?" He asked, peering around the room.

"No, just our Kookie," Namjoon said, frowning. "And I'm sorry, but I've got to be getting ready for work now, so..."

The man nodded and fished out a business card, passing it to Namjoon.

"Please do let me know if you come across my hybrid. Thank you again," he said, nodding and turning to leave.

Namjoon slowly closed the door, frowning down at the card. As soon as the door had clicked shut Jungkook shot out of his chair, sprinting through the house and up the stairs into the hall bathroom where the fox was curled up in the bathtub, gasping for breath. He ripped the shower curtain open and climbed into the empty tub with her, tangling his legs with hers and pulling he close to him. He gripped her shoulders and made her look at him.

"Fox! Calm down," he said, his voice thick with worry. Her pulse was racing and she wasn't getting enough oxygen and he was worried she would pass out any second. "You need to breathe - please, breathe with me, okay?" Her eyes focused on him. They were wide and terrified but she nodded slightly and he began to breathe loudly and slowly and she worked to mimic his breath. When her breathing had slowed a bit he tugged her head against his chest, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "Listen to my heartbeat," he said softly, gently rubbing his hands up and down her back.

Her eyes had widened in surprise when she felt her cheek collide with Jungkook's solid chest. But then she tilted her ear and pressed it to his chest and let her eyes close as she focused solely on his heartbeat, willing her own still racing heart to match it.

Namjoon came into the bathroom worriedly, his features softening when he saw them in the tub, Jungkook looking up at him with wide, worried eyes as he held her. Namjoon just sighed and sat on the closed toilet seat, dropping his head into his hands and waiting quietly for little one to calm down. When Jungkook felt her heart rate had returned to normal he patted her back and leaned down to whisper to her.

"Are you alright little one?" He asked softly. She slowly raised her head and looked into his eyes. They showed the worry and the care he felt for her and they shined slightly with a few unshed tears. She reached a hand up and brushed her fingers over his cheek carefully, touching a small scar that marred his otherwise smooth skin and gave his handsome face character. She smiled at him softly.

"I'm alright, yes. Thank you Jungkook," she said, pulling her hand back. He slowly slid his hands from her back and cleared his throat, detangling himself from her and scooting up to sit on the edge of the tub.

"So...who was that guy?" The bunny asked, looking between Namjoon and the fox. Seokjin was leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed, also listening intently. She hesitated and Namjoon pulled the man's business card from his pocket, squinting at it.

"Dr. Mammalia. Sounds like a fake name to me," he said, raising an eyebrow and passing the card to Jin.

"I don't know is name. We just called him Doctor. He was one of many. He gave the injections." She said, drawing her knees in to her chest and hugging them.

"Injections?" Jungkook asked, shivering. "I don't like needles."

She shrugged. "Needles don't bother me, we got the injections every day. They were supposed to rearrange our pheromones so that we might be able to successfully breed between species. At least I think that's what they were saying," she said frowning.

Jungkook's eyes flew open. "That's why you smelled so weird then!" He said suddenly.

"Jungkook, don't be rude," Seokjin said, absentmindedly as he turned the card over in his hand.

"No I just mean - she smelled like chemicals, which makes sense if it was a facility and she just smelled...wrong. Like her hybrid stuff was all...out of wack. But she hasn't been getting the injections and since her h-heat," he paused awkwardly gulping over the word, "uh - she has smelled more normal. Like a hybrid is supposed to."

Namjoon was nodding in thought. "Joonie," Seokjin said, frowning. "I think he'll be back."

"Why do you think that?" Namjoon asked, sighing.

"He saw that there were four place settings at the table."