[Customization]

[You may customize how you look and what you see of your status when in the world.]

[Show Health]

[Show Stamina]

[Show Mana: Locked]

This will be so useful I thought as I finished reading. I immediately set my health and stamina to the top left of my vision making it easily visible but not a hindrance while ignoring the option to change my appearance, it was interesting but I did not want to change my appearance at the moment the status was more important. Getting into bed I laid down just as I was thinking over the list that appeared and what mana was and how to unlock it I fell asleep.

Groggily I opened my eyes then turned fast getting my head away from the sun shining in my face. I groaned not wanting to get up but shot up as soon as I heard [Ding!].

[Quest Alert!]

[Today it the start of your new life get to Yancy academy on time]

[Reward] 50 Exp, Unknown skill?

[Failure] No Exp for the next 24 hours.

Quests how are there quests I ask the system after reading the text then reading it again making sure I was not still asleep. The bracelet did nothing, so I guess there are questions it will not or can not answer I thought as I raced to get ready for my new school but at least I know how to level up. Running out of the room I looked to see if mom was here not seeing her I walked into the kitchen. Seeing no I glanced at the counter there was a piece of paper, Walking towards it I picked it up and read the message.

"Hey, Percy, I had to go to the store early today there is a map below to the boarding school I sent your bags to the school this morning they will be in your new room".

After looking at the map and making sure I had it all memorized, I left the apartment and ran towards the school I really wanted that Exp, there was no way I would lose it. I ran to the school and made it there in ten minutes to spare, not bad I thought it checking my stamina. It was 1 and regenerating 1 every minute was not that far either it seems the bracelet makes sure the quest is doable and not impossible good to know for the future.

As I crossed the gate entering the school ground, I heard three [Dings!]

[Quest Complete!]

[Today it the start of your new life get to Yancy academy on time]

+ 50 Exp

[You have gained a new skill]

Observe Lv-1 (0%)

Getting the Exp was good but what I wanted to know was what this new skill did, clicking on it I read.

[Observe lets you see the character status of a person by thinking observe while you look at them, as you raise your level it will reveal more information.]

This will be great to use to see where I am compared to other people stat wise I think as I open my character status, I have not checked the whole status in a while.

[Character Status]

[Name: Percy Jackson] Lv.1 Exp 50/100

[Age: 15] [Race: Locked] [Titles: None]

[HP: 100/100] Health Regen: (0.5 per min)

[Stamina: 100/100] (Stamina Regen: (1 per min)

[Mana: Locked)

[Affinity: Locked]

[Stats]