Dinner and a Mystery

A/N

UUGGHHH. I really don't want to do this but... oh well. So this chapter will only be one sssuuupeeerrrr long POV. This might end up being a lie bc sometimes it gets kinda boorinnggg. I is very sorry guys. *Does Percy puppy dog eyes* Please accept my apology. Pwetty pwease. :D

Oh gods I just realized I forgot to do the disclaimer thingy. Okay then: I do NOT own the characters: Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Calypso, Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Sammy Valdez, Chiron, Thalia Grace, Tyson (if I decide to put him in the story), Octavian (same goes for the scarecrow), any other characters that you recognize from PJO and HoO, Camp Jupiter (which, unfortunately won't be in this story, or Camp Half-Blood. I do own: Samantha and Daniel Jackson, Leah and Josh Grace, Carter Valdez, Megan Zhang, James LOL you guys don't know his last name yet that's not good, Ella Stoll and all the other demigods that you don't recognize from PJO/HoO (which I don't own either). I think that's it.. Oh wait I also am not Rick Riordan... You probably realized that already. Dam I took up a looott of space writing that. STOP TAKING UP SPACE!! UUgghhh WHY AM I STILL DOING THIS AHHHH!!!!!!!!

And go read my friend's story RED, WHITE, AND GOLD if you're a mortal instruments fan.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10555026/1/RED-WHITE-AND-GOLD

-Samantha-

Okay, so here's how it went down. The conch horn blew for dinner and everyone is like, "YAY DINNER!" and I'm there pitying my life. Then I see James and my heart skips a beat.

A/N

Okay, In case you haven't caught on yet, Sam has a major crush on James.

I go over and I'm saddened to see that Daniel is with him too. Now don't get me wrong, I love my brother, but sometimes he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. I went over and was surprised when Leah jumped in my way.

A/N

Yep I told you I'd lie.. You can't trust me. This POV is over! So just a little refresher. The ones that have arrived are:

Samantha

Leah

Carter

Daniel

The ones that haven't are:

Josh

Megan

-Leah-

Look, I'm not blind. Plus I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. I know when people like each other, and James and Sam definitely liked each other. Unlike some other people, they are absolutely horrible at hiding their feelings. Have you seen them together. All I can say is this: SHIP!

So anyway, I jumped in front of Samantha while she was dreamily walking toward James. "Hon, just stop," I told her. "You're making it way too obvious. You gotta just walk up to him, with the most confident look you can muster." She totally ignored me and walked away. Who does that!

-Megan-

As I was packing my bags my parents came to me with a long package in their hands. When I say package, I mean, like, a present. "Open it," my mother said as she handed it to me. I unwrapped the present and inside was a sword. It was very carefully crafted, and made of gold. I was guessing it was Imperial.

If you don't know what Imperial gold is, it is a special metal that is used to fight monsters. Although it is deadly to them, it is also deadly to demigods.

Soon I was on a plane to Frisco.

-Sam-
I hate my life. First, I almost die on my way here. Tell you about that later.
Then, I developed a HUGE crush on a James, the head of the Athena cabin. Finally, Leah stops me from "flirting" with James, and gave me a hugely embarrassing lecture on guys. If that wasn't weird, wait until I get to the story.
So, after Leah stopped me, I couldn't find James anywhere. As I sat down at the Poseidon table, I saw James sit down at the Athena table with my brother. When I sat down I asked for blue pizza, blue cherry coke, and blue chocolate chip cookies.
As I walked over to the fire, I saw James walking over too. After giving my offering to Poseidon I bumped into him almost making him drop his plate. Luckily, I had quick reflexes. I took the water from his cup, and used it to make his plate hover an inch above the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner, James asked me to take a walk with him in the woods. When we got to Zeus's Fist, we took a rest, and talked about random schist. Then, out of the blue, he just asks me one simple question. "Sam, will you go out with me?" When he said this, I jumped three feet in the air, jumped into his arms, and kissed him. We sat like that for awhile, kissing. Then we heard something galloping in the woods.
We ignored it, thinking it was just one of the pegasi stretching their legs. Then, Chiron galloped in.

OH MY FUCKING GODS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING! OMAGODS! YOU GUYS ARE GROUNDED! Wait, can I do that? WELL NOW I CAN BITCHES! HOLY FUCK! GET BACK TO THE CABINS! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
Then he swayed and fell to the ground. If I could guess, I'd say that he got drunk. Possibly high.

A/N
Now wasn't that just beautiful? Never thought Chiron got drunk huh? Well I just blew that thougt out of the water. I apologize for this being such a short chapter. At least Jamantha is together! Thought I'd end on a high note.