𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 ~ 𝐭𝐰𝐨

8:39

"Excuse me? Have you lost your headphones by any chance?" I placed my hand out in front of him, showing the tangled mess of white wire.

"Oh-" The man looked at my face and his hands searched around his pant pockets. "Holy shit those are mine!" He carefully took the item from my hand. "Damn I would've been screwed if I didn't have these."

I politely laughed. "I figured I'd return them cause I know I would've dreaded losing them, especially after a flight like that."

"Thanks." The man had a warm half smile. He seemed really genuine.

"No problem, have a nice day." I nodded and gripped my suitcase handle. "You know, Uber's... they can be here any minute..."

stupid.

And with that I quickly turned on my heels.

"Wait-"

He was reaching in his back pocket. "I don't usually do this but," pulling out his phone, swiping and tapping a few times. "Could I, maybe, have your number? You seem really nice."

I was taken aback by his question. Yes i was flattered, totally flattered. However no guy had ever taken a chance like that with me. It seemed intriguing to say the least.

"Sure." I gently grabbed his phone and tapped in my name and number. He smiled shyly as I handed the phone back "I'll text you later?"

I nodded.

oh baby~