𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐨𝐧𝐞

8:20

I groggily opened my eyes. Here I am. Still sitting in this damned plane.

Jesus, flights really make me nervous.

I leaned into the window and saw the plane approach land. I exhaled in relief causing the glass to fog. No matter how many times I've sat in a cushioned seat, looked out the window, chewed the same flavor of gum. I never, ever get used to the fact we're seemingly.. just.. floating in the air.

Snapped from my daze, everyone began to shuffle for their luggage. Cluttering and slightly shoving after the long ride. I couldn't blame them, the last thing i wanted to do was sit in here another minute. The man next to me pulled his luggage out and walked away. I honestly forgot anyone was even next to me. I felt somewhat rude for not introducing myself. Hell it was a 12 hour flight.

I gathered my backpack and shoved my laptop quickly down to the bottom. I placed my hand on the hand of the chair to support myself to stand. 12 hours managed to suck the life out of my legs. As I managed to stand straight, my gaze peered at the seat next to mine.

Headphones?

Yeah sure enough they were, he must've forgotten them. Hey might as well earn my good karma points for today. I bunched up the headphones and shoved them away.

8:34

Getting off the plane felt like eternity. It was gonna be hard finding where he was. I mean, how the hell are you supposed to find a stranger that you've only glimpsed at twice maybe three times? Not to mention he's probably already taken off.

I began asking tall men if they mistakenly dropped their headphones in their flight. No luck. I mean it's free headphones right? Apple headphones. Why don't I just keep it?

Then there he was. There goes the free headphone idea.

holiday hazy...