18.75 | WOTFI (Evil Version) (3/4)

**WARNING: THE FOURTH WALL IS BREAKING AND MENTION OF A GOOD FRIENDS BOOK ON WATTPAD!!! READ IT!!! IT'S BY THE FIRST PERSON ON THIS WOTFI CHAPTER!!!!**

@NotJustA-BlueMario On Wattpad

"Yes! I have a dare now! Who can get Bob a date?"

"You du*&%$," Bob said to the "camera". "Bob, that is rude!!" (Y/N) scolded him. Bob soon flipped them off, which gave (Y/N) a dramatic gasp. "I don't need a date, I have all the b&*%#es" SMG4 soon came into the scene. "Bob... you do realize that... That word means getting a female to love you?" Bob stared at SMG4 for a while. "Yeah, I know that," Bob confirmed them. "Then does that mean you're cheating on a bunch of women?" (Y/N) asked. "No, they don't care. Now, Shut up. I need to get back into my Rap Career." Bob left the scene. "God, why is he so annoying?" (Y/N) asked SMG4, to which no one's surprise, he just shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@The-lovely-Amy on Wattpad

"Ooh, I have an evil one: Who can survive school the longest?"

"Well, if you haven't noticed it's none of us. Maybe SMG4, but I doubt it." (Y/N) said, moving their hand. "They have another though, (Y/N)." Waluigi said. "Ah, s**t. Well, what is it?"

"Omg I just thought of another evil one: Who can survive reading weird and bad FanFictions the longest?"

"Uhh... FanFiction?" (Y/N) chocked. "Yup, I read an SMG3 x Me one where it was a dare book, but turned into a fanfic it was pretty good," SMG4 said, shrugging. "Well, I suppose we should go to school because the writer of this world made it so I don't know how to read or be a proper character!!" (Y/N) yelled to the sky as Waluigi just shrugged. "Well, let's do the school thing, then we'll go to school," SMG4 suggested as (Y/N) nodded.

As the school day went on, (Y/N) was easily draining, SMG4 was almost asleep, Mario was fooling around, (Y/N) was on their phone, and others were doing other things. "This is fun," SMG4 muttered. "Says you. You're almost asleep, this guy is just being a lazy a-hole. I mean, he doesn't even care that I'm on my phone. Which is something NO Teacher I ever had done." (Y/N) said.
"Well that's nice," SMG4 replied.

The whole school day went as expected. It was boring, although Lunch was okay, everything else in their opinion was boring. "Alright. Next question!" SMG4 said.
"We have to do the Fan-fiction still.." (Y/N) said. "Yeah, I know. Okay, what Fan-Fiction are we reading?"
"I don't know. Should we just look for one" (Y/N) pulled out their phone.

"Yeah. Okay." (Y/N) started scrolling on Wattpad, trying to find FanFics. "Yes. We are doing this one." They muttered as they called over Mario. "What do you need?! I was eating my spaghetti while doing the fitness channel!!" Mario complained. (Y/N) and SMg4 just blinked and stared at him in confusion.

"Well, I found this fanfiction that you 2 boys can read. I'll leave you be as I go and hide, as you may try to kill me later once you're done reading the work of art. See you!" (Y/N) dashed off. "Well, let's see- and they took their phone with them," SMG4 said, looking at the ground.

(Y/N) then came back running, handing SMG4 their phone. "Don't lose it." They sternly said as they left again. "Okay... well that was random," SMG4 commented before they opened their phone. "Oh My God! We can Hack Into their phone!!" Mario commented. "That's personal Mario. We're only reading the fanfiction they want us to read." SMG4 replied making Mario whine. "Okay, now let's see what this Fanfiction has to offer!" Mario cheered as SMG4 started reading.

((This story was created by @MadisonMonks The story is called "Mario x SMG4 Crazy In Love." Go check out the full thing as I am only doing a section!!! This is copied word for word without the swears, but apparently, there weren't any quotations. So, I'm going to try and type things correctly since there were some grammar and punctuations errors. So yeah. Go check to the original! - Liz))