Chapter 5

Third POV

Its been weeks since Seven left Six during his birthday, He didn't stop thinking about her til then. He had mixed emotions of sadness, worry, confusion, and of course.......love. After the event he grew more and more distant to his friends, except for his son who was always been worried and scared for him but he talked to him about what's going on in his head. Five comforted him and hopes that he could talk to her again. Even Gina Tried to talked to him and apologized, but He always shut her out and even yelled at her for what she'd done to him and his relationship with six. This morning a letter came in the mail today of an engagement of Mr. And Mrs. Carter. "I have a letter for you!" The mailman said. Seven gotten the letter and reads it. "You're invited to the engagement of Mr. And Mrs.Carter!" Seven was confused, 'i thought she wanted me to leave?' He thought. "This is the holy matrimony of our beloved bride, Governess Six. And the groom himself, Bart Carter." "WHAT THE HELL?!" He couldn't believe that the love of his life is marrying his brother, that's a total cliche move. He decides on going to go to the wedding to make sure that its not happening. He invited all his friends, dressed their best, and head out to the maw. They went to the boat and sailed off to the wedding.

All the guest, Staff, and even Mr. Carter (Seven and Bart's Dad) Joined in the wedding that would soon be ruined for good. While they got inside, Seven's father noticed him sneeking inside the main staff quarters and walked over to him. "Seven?" He asked. Seven looked at his father in seriousness and said, "I know its wrong of me to do a stunt like that, but i think Six is in trouble-!" His father raised his hand over his face with an grin and said, "Don't worry, I've been there before. I'm proud of you. Now go get her back!"  Seven was happy that his father understood him. He ran into the quarters as Mr.Carter quietly tears up at his past with His late wife. Seven raced up to the lady's quarters and sees six getting ready for the wedding with her mask on and the mermaid girl (from INSIDE) caged up in the corner. Seven Ran to Six and takes her mask off to see her with pale eyes, "Six! Its me! I'm so sorry for being scared of you! You're my best friend....actually More than a friend...i-i love you and only you!" He shooken her and Her eyes turned back to normal. "S-Seven? You really mean that? You accept me?" She asked. He spinned her around and kissed her, "Of course i do! Every word little nightmare! Every word!" "Ok Not to ruin the romantic moment,.." The mermaid said with a soft quiet voice and is still in the cage. "But You're forcefully married to my boyfriend!" They both are shocked. "You're dating Bart/ My as*hole of a brother?" They both said in union. "Yes." She said. "Well then why is he going through it?" Six asked. "They said that they will chop me up and forcefully feed me to him if he doesn't agree."

(A/N: And that's just awful to think about. but im running out of time to type this so lets move on!)

"Well lets get you out of here and stop this." Seven said freeing her. "But how?" She asked. "Don't worry, i got an ace up my sleeve." Six says mischievously. As the wedding begins, Six walks down with the fake mask on her face and the gang sat down looking at her in distraught. "I can't believe she's going through with this.." Three said. "She can't be..right dad?" Five said. "Just wait and see my son." Seven said looking at the bride. "Do you take this women to be your wife?" The preacher asked Bart. "I do.." Bart said sadly. "And do you take the groom as your husband-" "im gonna stop you right there." Six says as her black aura appears around her. "You tricked and used me for a better maw, you've broken The mermaid and Bart up so he can be the groom, and then invited my Boyfriend just to see him SUFFER?!" Her hands and eyes were filled with darkness and anger. "I will drown this hell-hole to the ground RIGHT NOW!! DID YOU THINK IM THAT STUPID?! I HAVE SUFFERED ENDLESS TIMES, AND NOW YOU ALL SHALL AS WELL!!" She yells as she teleported Seven and the gang, Bart and his mermaid, and Mr. Carter to safety and floods the the ship and feeds off millions of the members of the maw. As the sunset sets Seven and Six hugged eachother in relief. But then Seven thought for a moment, "Wait here, I'm sure that dress isn't a waste." He Raced off to his backyard house (God! he's rich!) and his friends and family helped him built a beautiful small homemade wedding with lanterns and flowers. His brother trade outfits with him and all their friends and family sat down and looked at him, with his father as the preacher. Seven walked Six down the walk down the aisle and Stood in front of eachother, being happy. After they say their i do's, they finally kissed announcing their first, real marrige.

~The End~