Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the book club! This is the place to meet new friends, find new Harry Potter fanfictions, and gain insightful feedback from people like you.

Responsibilities

Each week everyone will be assigned a partner to read a minimum of two chapters of their book. Of course, read as many chapters as you want but you are required to commit to two chapters for that week.

Each chapter you read you must write at least two in-line comments. This is to show that you are reading the chapter and gives you an opportunity to leave a comment on a part that you may have enjoyed.

At the end of the chapter, you are also required to leave a 3 or longer line comment as constructive criticism. This is supposed to be fun so don't stress too much about it, but please try to leave something meaningful that the other person can use.

To make it easy for me to find your comments please end all of your comments with #FlourishandBlotts or #FandB

If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to send us a message!

Rules

1) Be committed!

If you know you do not have the time to complete the readings then reconsider joining this club. We want people to be a part of this and understand life commitments come first, but it isn't fair to us and your fellow readers if you can't read their stories too.

2) Add this book to your library!

This is so you can get updates for new assignments.

3) Be respectful!

This should honestly be a given but it's a rule anyways. Constructive criticism doesn't mean be rude and rip the persons book apart, got it? Comments will be checked and you will be removed.

4) Strikes

You are allowed to miss one week of assignments with a warning. If you miss two weeks in a row then you will be removed from the club. If you need a week off, please let the club know so we don't pair you with someone.

In your application, please write your favourite HP character so I know you've read the rules.