Then he showed me his wallpaper.

"BAKA!!"

"Settle down!" Sugino laughed. Okuda chuckled in the corner and Kayano just had a vengeful look in her eyes.

"Anyways..." Kanzaki interrupted. "I think she needs to rest anyway."

"Yeah." Sugino said.

We all started walking out of the room. "Bye Kaede!" "See you soon!" "Bye!"

Kanzaki just chuckled, "It's almost like she's part of the team! She was looking in before!"

I threw away my cup and nodded.

~~~

| Third Term | First Day Of Class |

We all sat silently as class started. We were all tense. No one knew what to do. Even though nearly a large hundred percent of my time was spent going around the freaking world and staying in hotels, I was able to shake off the fact that it actually happened.

Everyone else, however, couldn't. They couldn't believe that their teacher did all of that. It caused a distraction to us altogether. Yes, it is disturbing to think back to the darkest time of my life.

And to really be entirely truthful...

~~~

"We were only half siblings," I took a bite into my tofu and looked at Itona and Maehara. The two seemed to hang around me the most. Besides Karma and Nagisa.

"So you weren't actually complete siblings? Like, not the same mother or father?" Maehara asked.

I nodded.

"Then which parent is both of you parents?" Itona bit into my tofu.

I slapped him on the head. "First of all, don't eat my food! You have your ramen!"

He shrugged and ate another bite.

"Baka!" I yelled. "Anyway, it was our mother who was the same. One of us was fathered by Tykiui Islabci, while another one of us was fathered by an unknown rich guy."

"So, how'd you meet The Reaper?" Itona seemed to be more and more worried with each passing minute.

"Him? Oh, he was a little kid when we found him. I was a few years younger though. We decided to live a long ways away from here! We went closer to try some assassinations about two years ago." I took another bite of tofu and drank some water. "I was the same ago as Kaede, or at least a few months younger than her. When I was taken in, I lived with one of the male scientists who died when Koro-Sensei escaped. I left a few days before the building collapsed because I saw what they were doing to him. I was trying to find Aguri and tell her some information he'd given me. Side effects, things she shouldn't worry about. But I realized it was worse than I thought and left."

I casually picked up Itona's noodles and ate some before setting it back down. Both of their faces were a mix of confused, sad and extremely... I don't even know. A mix a mix the two... Surprised! There we go!

"So that's how you guys..." Maehara pulled on his own collar to cool himself off.

I nodded. "The Reaper was only so rejecting because... Well..."

"Why?" Itona pressed. He gave me a look of curiousity, sort of unique and rare.

"He was jealous."

Isogai and Nagisa turned the corner, Karma following. "We overheard everything," Nagisa sighed. All of them sat around me.

"So why was he jealous?" Karma asked.

"K-Koro-Sensei would take me everywhere. Sometimes he'd send the Reaper to kill his targets and we'd go eat ramen at a local store, or send only me and Koro-Sensei, leaving him behind." I backed away as they crowded. "So he left both of us so we could either die or face serious charges that could leave us to life in prison. I was happy to know that they knew I didn't kill anybody."

I smirked.

"At least, I didn't tell them that."

Nagisa handed me a piece of paper suddenly. I tilted my head. "What's—"

"Just trust me."

Then they broke away. All except Isogai, me, Itona, and Maehara.

I shrugged, "Okay then." I opened the paper:

Nagisa

(insert random phone number)

I chuckled and pulled out my phone and typed it in.

Then my phone buzzed as I saw a chat with... HOW MANY PEOPLE AGAIN!!

Nagisa: Everyone got my number? Type in your name so we can add you.

(???): Nakamura

(???): Kayano!

(???): Karma. Why are we here again.

Nagisa: shut up.

Karma: Idiot

(Y/N): (Y/N). AND STOP BEING MEAN TO NAGISA

Nagisa: 🤪

Karma: 😡

Itona: Itona... Why da fuck am I here 😐

Nagisa: I need you guys to meet me at that clearing just ten yards away from the edge of the school.

I'll explain later.

(Y/N): But I had to go on a date with Itona... 😖

Itona: Sure.

(Y/N): WTF!! CANCEL OUR DAMN DATE?!?!?!!?!?!!?!? 😱😡

Nagisa: Sorry! But it'll be more important. I swear 🙂

Nakamura: Why not.

Kayano: Sure! When?

Karma: Nagisa, how about noon

Nagisa: That's in ten minutes!!

Karma: Exactly 😏

(Karma has left the chat)

(Nakamura has left the chat)

(Nagisa has left the chat)

(Itona has left the chat)

(Kayano has left the chat)

I pressed "exit chat" and stood up. "Well?"

"I just got a message from Nagisa." I say. Maehara, lets go. Isogai, you too." I hold out a hand for them.

~~~

I stood against a tree next to Itona. Everyone looked at Nagisa.

Terasaka acknowledged him, "You dragged our asses over here... What do you want?"

Nagisa stood in the middle of the clearing, his eyes down. Everyone almost freaked out at his thought.

"I think we should save Koro-Sensei."