My OC!

Character Chart

Character's full name: Aristotle Divine Gray

Character's nickname: Ari, King Card, Aris

Birthdate: October 31st, ----

Physical appearance

Age: 26

Weight: 130lbs

Height: 5ft 7in

Eye color: Bright Yellow/Golden

Glasses or contacts: Glasses

Distinguishing marks: His entire face is covered in freckles decorating his face like it was a portrait. He also has a scar on his left cheek in the shape of a heart from when he was a dealer at the casino.

Predominant features: He possesses bright white hair that always sits in a braid. He also had antlers usually decorated with golden chains or small gems he collected over the years.

Hair color: White

Usual fashion of dress: He dresses very royalty core and keeps everything to a medieval or renaissance style. He's never seen without a ruffle front shirt and vest as well as his red cape which he wears seeing as red happens to be his primary color.

Favorite outfit: His favorite outfit is a white ruffle front shirt with a red corset with black pants and black dress shoes. He also wears a red blazer with a silver pocket watch in the pocket connected to the loop of the pants.

Jewelry or accessories: While always having gold chains and gems on his antlers, he also has red roses he wears. He wears a golden band on his finger with black gems in the middle that represent his position at the casino.

Personality

Personality

Good personality traits: Aristotle is very creative and usually has some sort of pen in his hands which he writes all sorts of stories with or draws with. This creativity fuels his passion as well as assists in his curious nature. He is ambitious, believing that everything can be done in a more efficient and productive way. He keeps organized and productive knowing that if anything fell apart the Casino would be in great trouble. Ari keeps a very calm and respectful mindset seeing everyone as an equal even when the others don't accept it. He's logical and kind seeing that the world may have a chance. Ari is adaptable and resourceful, capable of finding his way through any sort of situation.

Bad personality traits: Aristotle is self-conscious and holds no respect for himself the same way that King Dice does. He is quick-tempered when pushed far enough by customers. He can be a bit impatient thinking that everything must be done on time and in the way he wants. There are specific subjects that are touchy which causes him to lose focus of what he's doing as well as halt all productivity. He tends to get stressed easily and completely shuts down mentally and emotionally.

Life philosophy: He believes that everything no matter what will achieve karma of some sort even when they avoid it. He wishes to give those who deserve it their own personal hell.

Greatest strength: He is an exceptional writer and can replicate signatures as well as write in any type of style.

Greatest vulnerability or weakness: His stress can be very defective causing everyone pain in his attempt to make himself feel better.

Biggest regret: Creating the soul contracts which have hurt so many people

Minor regret: Agreeing to take over as the left-hand man of the devil.

Biggest accomplishment: He has learned how to speak as well as write several languages as well as demon languages.

Minor accomplishment: He has gained the nickname "Casino Dad" from the staff because he cares more about others and what they are doing than his own struggles.

Character's darkest secret: He created the Soul Contracts and each time a contract is completed a scratch appears on his back.

Habits

Hobbies: He likes to write short stories as well as work on writing in his journal. He's an excellent artist and likes to draw as well as paint and color his hands usually being covered in the paint leftover from the night before. He enjoys training with his magic and working with all sorts of weaponry including fencing and pistols but primarily focusing on daggers and how to successfully throw them.

Nervous tics: His head tends to twitch to one side randomly and his eyes close. He gets a shiver which only makes the twitch worse.

Usual body posture: He keeps to a very proper posture believing that he must hold himself to a very high standard. When sitting he crosses his legs and folds his hands on his lap.

Mannerisms: He tends to fiddle with his ring which helps him to calm down. Also, he pulls his hair out of the braid in small bits and straightens it with his fingers.

Traits

Optimist or pessimist?: Optimist

Introvert or extrovert?: Extrovert

Daredevil or cautious?: Cautious

Logical or emotional?: Both

Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: Methodical and Neat

Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: Unsure of himself