"I really hope she gets out. I— I can't do this Flash work myself," I say as Joe chuckles. "What?"

"Come on, Bar, you can do it yourself you just don't want to. You know that. You can't take your eyes off that girl," Joe says.

"I don't know what you want me to tell you. I mean, she's great, you know. She's adorable and funny and we have a lot in common," I explain.

"Well then why aren't you guys telling anyone about the two of you. I mean, I respect both of your opinions... but why?" Joe asks.

"Look, She- she wants to tell them, she's just doing this for me," I tell him. He raises an eyebrow as I continue, "E-Ever since we got together- she hasn't brought it up but I know it bothers her."

"What?" Joe asks.

"The newspaper from the future," I finally say as Joe sighs. "The fact that it said Iris West-Allen on it, really did not do her well. It didn't do our relationship well."

"If that means that we'll eventually be breaking up," I start

"If that means that we'll eventually be breaking up," I start. "I don't want to make this relationship into a big deal."

"Barry," Joe sighs. "We learned from your mom that the future can be changed. Maybe you won't break up this time."

"What about Iris?" I ask him.

"You've known Iris since you were ten. You've been in love with her since forever. I mean, you two are friends now, but she was your first love. You're never gonna feel the same about anybody else, but that's over now. You can't let that stop you from exploring something new," Joe explains. "You can't let that hold you back from living your life, from being happy."

🔥⚡️

"Mrs.Willis, please call your first witness," The judge says.

"The people call Nathan Kuzentov," Willa says. Nathan was the person I worked with. He had let me take his last name to pretend to be his sister.

When he doesn't come up, the other attorney says, "Where is he?"

"A bench warrant will issue for Mr. Kuzentov," The judge says. "If he's not made to appear within one hour, he'll be held in contempt of this court."

Then the other attorney, who I have recognized as Ms.Vanderwall, calls in another witness. The witness ends up being no help, but soon Willa calls in the Bratva member that framed me.

"This is Adrian Mikhailov. The one who claims to be the witness," Willa states. "Tell me Adrian, what makes you think Olivia killed Lewis Snart?"

I watch as Adrian looks at Anatoly before saying, "I- I thought I saw her with the cold gun."

"And you say you thought you saw her, do you think differently now?" Willa asks.

"Objection," Ms.Vanderwall says. "Relevance."

"Overruled," The judge says.

"Your honor?"

"I said, overruled."

"Do you think differently now?" Willa asks again, a bit sterner.

Adrian doesn't respond. I soon look to see Adrian's skin starting to turn a bit blue. "—I killed him!" He blurts. I furrow my brows. He did not kill him. What is he saying? Why is he doing that?

I watch Adrian tell a whole fake story about how he killed Lewis Snart and how Tanya still hasn't been seen in the past 4 years. I watch the judge completely believe him. Even Ms. Vanderwall looks like she believes it. Idiots.

The judge then finally says, "Testimony being closed, we'll take a short recess and resume for closing arguments."

"