Now You Die

Dabi p.o.v

As me and deku were talking I asked her if she could use her quirk on toga's phone she said she could try she used her teleakness on it scenes they chained me by my legs fuckers are hella dumb who leaves there phone downstairs with people you locked up so when she gave it to me I called my younger brother katsuki " I don't know who the fuck you are and why you have my damn number but don't waste my fucking time now talk" he told me scenes when was he in charge " it's me your brother with your soon to be wife we're in Toga's house on ****** road bring back up" I told him and hung up the phone and deleted the call and had her put the phone back " so that was kacchan you called" she asked obviously in pain " yeah that was him I called he's on his way with back up" I told her,Toga comes out of no were " so you called my bakugo and he's on his way well I better get prepared hahahahah" she laughed up the stairs and stop when deku said something " he's not your bakugo he's  mine he doesn't even love you you two faced bitch" she said Toga turned around and walked back down and slapped her and kicked her she yelled out in pain but tried to protect her kid toga stopped and walked up the stairs and closed the door.

Deku p.o.v

After she left I cried a little but pulled myself together for kacchan cause his coming to get us Toga came back and moved me then she looked at dabi-kun " so are you done being a trader" she asked him he nodded I looked at him  " sorry I'm only doing this because I want to see my brother suffer" he told me then walked off.

Katsuki p.o.v

The moment he told me were they where I called eveyone and I told them to meet me at Toga's when we got there Kaminari was the first to speak " so why are we at the hot chick's house" he asked looking like a fucking idiot " were here cause the bicth has my brother and soon to be wife looked up in her house" they all looked surprised except Kirishima I told him I was going to "so your going to marry her today" round face asked I turned and looked at her and nodded my head and walked off to find my fiance they followed right behind me.

Third p.o.v

As all of class 1A walked into Toga's they got hit by fire and katsuki kenw who it was it was Dabi he came out of the shadows "hey little brother been a while" he said looking right at katsuki  " yeah your right so were the fuck is my girlfriend I demand a answer" katsuki "asked" him he looked at him and laughed " your girlfriend oh you mean my play thing" he said as Toga walked out looking like Deku " I'm sorry kacchan but I love Dabi more" she told him he looked so shock and disbelief " h-how could you do this to me I loved you We've been dating for years" katsuki said then Momo ran up and hit Toga in the face and she transformed back to herself " I know you weren't the real Izumi she would never cheat" Momo said " your right I'm not the original but by the time you find the real one she'll be dead" Toga said as she ran off and called her friends they all fought except for katsuki and Dabi they were looking for Izumi " so you been locked up with her were is she" katsuki asked running with his brother " she's at the top on the roof be careful she might do something to ya" he said as he went in another direction katsuki ran straight he found the roof and saw his love tied up and beat up he ran to her only to be stopped by Toga with a knife at her stomach ready to pierce throught her skin " ah ah ah don't come any closer or she gets it" she told him he stayed still cause he didn't want his daughter to die " so I want to see how many stabs does it take to get to the end lets see one,two, three" she said as she stabbed Deku in the the stomach only damaging the poor baby inside.

Deku let out a blood curling scream and Toga laughed as katsuki ran to her side worried about her and their unborn child " aww come on katsuki the bicth is gone you have me now" Toga said as she tried to hug katsuki " you killed my child" he mumbled " what was that hun" she asked " I SAID YOU KILL MY CHILD!" He said  as he smacked her and she looked up at him only to see rage in his eyes " Dabi round everyone up and take her to the hospital now" he told Dabi as he was uniting her and ran off " so you want to know what happens when you mess with katsuki, now you die" he said as he pulled the pin on his gauntlet and a huge explosion went off  that could kill even All For One when the smoke cleared there was toga sitting there limp not breathing or moving she was dead katsuki walked off the roof and walked all the way to the door to see the hole police department and the ambiance with class 1A waiting on him he then collapsed and he and Izumi were rushed to the hospital  a few days later they found out when they got there the baby had already die from been stabbed in the head deku,katsuki,and dabi were deviated they didn't talk to anyone or eat they were quit the only timeyou would see all three of them was when they had class and that was it.