New School New Life.

Few years later

Deku p.o. view

I woke up and remember what day it was. It's the first day for the exams so I got up did my routine and put on one of my old uniforms it was a little tighter than I thought the shirt was way to tight it was crushing my double d's but I didn't care so I finish changing, did my hair, and brushes my teeth and went down stairs grabbed a piece of tost and left.

(Timeskip because im lazy af still deku p.o. view)

I made my way to UA and saw my beloved kacchan going down the street with his quirk so I used mine I let my wings come out and started flying to him. We both made it to UA and we just stop talking when we got there I guess he didn't want people here to know we were a thing just yet. He did get on to me about me uniform on the way there he was kind of pissed people were giving me cat calls I don't blame him for being  overprotectiveof me.

So when we split I thought I was doing good as I was walking I tripped I waited for the ground to hit me in the face but it didn't come I opened my eyes to find I was off the ground I look to my right and there stood a girl with short brown hair "sorry for useing my quirk on you I didn't want you to be embarrassed  on your first day" she said "thank you" "whats you name mine is Izmi Midoriya" "my name is Uraraka Ochoko nice meeting you izumi-san I hope we can be friends" "m- I was cut off by the bell tellus to come on so she left and I followed behind and then there was a speech and what we had to do.

After that we were told to be papered for anything then we heard "READY GO" everyone went  flying in and I went in after then and activated my quirk which is called Angel of life I can heal make weapons and have fire come off my body if I wanted. I was going left and fight taking down robots I have over a hundred points now then I hear people yelling and screaming saying "run for your fucking life its the zero pointer!!" It was huge.

I was about to run away when I saw Uraraka under some debris that was made from the 0 pointers  so I ran and used my wings and I punched the robot with a ball of fire and it exploded and I went down to help her out of the debris. When I got her out she twistedher ankle so I took her to recovery girl who healed her and she thanked my I told her it was no problem and that day I went home and told my mom and kacchan what happened today and went to bed.