I have questions for you~ Red Eye X Reader 🖤💔

Red Eye.

Is hawt.

No seriously, he IS hot.

This is what I was talking about on my Free X Reader—

Surprise surprise 🎊🎉

Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
B/N= beyblade name

This story will be weird, but the idea just popped on my head, but whatever, I'm trash anyway—

"Shu."

Y/N was above the grave that held the dead body of Shu Kurenai, her best friend.

"I-I wasn't able to confess to you before you died, I-I'm sorry."

It was too late. He had died trying to save Y/N's life two days before.

Flashback:
Y/N was walking down the street, when a huge truck a high speed, being driven by a drunk guy, was about to hit Y/N.

"Y/N!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!

                    {<Crash>}

"S-SHU!!!"

Shu laid on the ground, bright red blood seeping through his cracked head. Scratches and cuts covered his skin, as the glass in the front of truck shattered and covered the ground. This looked like a nightmare, but was a reality, confused the drunk guy got up, and looked at the ground in horror.

"I-I killed Shu Kurenai, Member of the Supreme four?!?!"

You called an ambulance as quick as possible, and it came quickly, they placed and secured Shu on a bed with wheels, and the ambulance drove away, and luckily they took you too, since you witnessed the scene basically.

You were taken to a room, where there was a police in front of a desk.

"Have a seat", he said firmly.

You shyly sat down as he began get a paper and pen.

"So tell me, what did you see?"

"A truck was approaching the area, it would've run over me, but Shu came out of nowhere and rescued me. If it weren't for him then I would be the one in the hospital now."

He listened to what I was saying while writing it down.

"Ok your job here is done, have a nice day, and accept this box of skittles as well."

You got the box of skittles, (if you don't like skittles, pick any other candy you like.)

You ran to the hospital to see Shu, you went to the front office first though.

"What's your name young lady?"

"My name is Y/N L/N, I came to see the patient Shu Kurenai."

"Very well then, Shu is on the 5th floor on room #105, have a nice day."

You go in the elevator and pressed floor #5. You ran by until you got to room #105. You walked in and saw Shu in a bed, and the wires weren't connected to his body, startled you turned face to face with the nurse as she softly spoke: "Ms. L/N, we did our best, but we lost him."