Creepy is what you think~ Phi X Reader

Before I write more, I found more pictures of this dude

So yeah

So yeah......... this was requested by Ffttgvg67 also, not to mention Phi is Hearts brother, they're both weird in my opinion so......
let's get started anyway
Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
F/N= friend's name
O/F= other friend
H/C= hair color
F/F= favorite food
B/N= beyblade name

Y/N had been invited at a sleepover to her friends house. Her mom already knew though, so she got her stuff and got out the door. Her friends house was 2 blocks away, and it was really dark outside. She didn't care though because she has been through worser. She was already one half of a block away, when she got a strange feeling that someone was following her. She ignored that feeling though and kept walking when she then blanked out.

Switching setting:
F/N was waiting for Y/N to get home.
"She must be here by now..." she thought. Then O/F got a bad feeling. " F/N, can we just call her mom, because this is worrying me.", O/F said. F/N grabbed the phone and dialed Mrs. L/N's phone number. Mrs. L/N then hold up the phone. No one knew what happened to Y/N that night.

Changing the setting:
Y/N felt like there was liquid that was poured on her body. She opened her eyes and saw a man, he had long white hair, one of his eyes was red and the other one was blue. He looked pretty creepy and you were laid on a tub like surface. "Don't worry little girl, I won't hurt you, in fact no one will, because I'll turn you immortal, and once you become immortal, you'll be alive forever, the name's Phi, by the way", he said. You got startled with Phi's words, why would he exactly want you to be immortal anyway. You let him go on with the procedure, you blanked out for some moments, but woke up for a little. You were right now asleep when he looked at your shiny, H/C hair. He ran it through his long pale fingers, while look at your beautiful face. Your eyelids may have been closed, but your eyelashes were perfectly curled, your lips where the perfect shape, to finish it of you were flawless. He noticed something in your pocket he hadn't seen before, and it was shining. He ran through your pocket only to have a beyblade in his hands. Not anyone, but your beyblade, he was surprised by the fact you were also a blader. This made him want to battle you badly, yet he didn't really feel confident to do so. He put your beyblade back in your pocket and sat and waited for you to wake up. You woke up and he had something in his hands. It was a plate with F/F, and you were kinda startled by this because no one really knew what you ate, except your parents of course. He handed it to you, because you were probably hungry. You then ate it up, when you noticed he was looking at a beyblade. It was red and it was pretty cool looking. You guessed it was his, when out of the blue, he challenged you to a battle. You were creeped out, because no one knew you beybladed. You however accepted the change, because you had been wanting to battle someone ever since you got B/N.

Switching setting:
Mrs. L/N, Mr. L/N, F/N, and O/F, had already gone to the police station to import and alert for Y/N's disappearance. They were willing to arrest the kidnapper, they hung up missing posters, but, nothing. Days passed and they knew nothing about her. That's when the police found some evidence. On the street Y/N was walking on that night, they found a launcher covered in Y/N's footprints. That's when Mr. and Mrs. L/N, discovered their daughter beybladed. It's not like they were angry, it's just they were surprised their daughter would be interested in beyblading. She never really seemed interested into the sport. But they guessed that maybe she secretly was interested into the sport, but didn't want to admit it, but that didn't matter now.

Switching setting:
Y/N was looking for her launcher, but couldn't find one, so Phi lent you one. You guys then began the battle
Three
Two
One
Let it Rip—

B/N quickly attacked Revive Phoenix. They attacked over and over, when Phoenix and B/N, simultaneously bursted.
"Hmm, Y/N, I'm quite surprised that your actually pretty good, that launcher isn't as easy to use, but you managed to control it, cool", he faintly said. You just nodded and picked your beyblade pieces and snapped them back together. Then a loud bang was heard, "What was that!?!?", you said. Before you knew it, policemen banged the door open and handcuffed Phi. "PHI!!!", you screamed, worried on what was going on. One of the policemen took you outside where the last words you heard were Phi saying,
"I love you".

Those three words rumbled your mind, as your parents hugged you tightly saying, " I missed you, I'm glad you're ok Y/N." You couldn't believe that they arrested Phi. Yes he did kidnap you, but he never did any type of harm on you. In fact he cared for you these whole days, he may seem creepy and frightening, but at the end he is the best guy, you fell in love with. " I need to save him you thought ." You told the whole story to your parents, at first they didn't believe it, but then they realized you were right, so you guys went back to the police station, to get him back. It took a while but it was worth it. He then came out and you guys hugged each other tightly. "I was worried about you Phi", you said. You guys then kissed each other, with all the love you had.

"I love you", you both said.

Ok so I took like all morning + a bit of the afternoon to write this, idk how long I've been writing this for, but I hope you enjoyed it bye peeps ^3^