Don't you give up~ Fubuki X Reader

Gawd. He's adorable. That's why we'll write this.
Randomness: dats not true Savage
Me: what do you mean?!?!
Randomness: liar, if someone hadn't requested that you wouldn't have any idea what to write next.
Me: i actually had an idea for my next story, but you know I actually like this one better, don't want to offend anyone like I always do.

Requested by _Shu_Kurenai_ who else?
Shu is like my favorite character

Randomness: dumb head _Shu_Kurenai_ is a Wattpad user.

Please check her out if you HAVENT!!!!
She's a really good writer too ^3^

Let's start peeps:
Like always—
Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
B/N= beyblade name
If not all is accurate then apologies OwO

Let's begin......

Fubuki Sumiye. "I need to beat him no matter what it takes", ran through
Y/N's mind. You knew he was the leader of the Beigoma Academy BeyClub. Beating him was like your only goal ever since he be a strong. You never got the chance however to battle him, but you felt confident that today was the day you would beat him. You got B/N and ran out the door. The sun was bright and shining. "Looks like Zac has not given up in beyblading", you said smirking. You were most of the time serious, but also liked to make some jokes like why not?

You finally got the doors of the Beigoma Academy when you were greeted by Principal Shinoda, "hello little girl, what can I help you with?"
You hated that people treated you like a little girl so you walked away like you didn't give AF, you then apologized, feeling bad because he was only trying to help you, "I'm sorry Principal Shinoda, but I was looking for the leader of the Beigoma Academy BeyClub, Fubuki Sumiye ."

He looked a bit confused but then said, "hey I'm sorry but I'm afraid that he's not the leader anymore, in fact he left this morning to America."

You were confused and disappointed that you didn't even get to battle him. "I won't give up, I said I would do takes what it takes to battle him, and I'll accomplish it."

You went over to the new leader, it was apparently Valt's little brother, Toko who was left in charge. "Hey
Y/N, how is everything?", he was as adorable as you remembered. "Toko, I was looking for Fubuki, I know he left to America, but you know exactly where I can find him?" You said. He then replied, "I don't remember what part of America, but he said something about Shu and Bulls, I'm sorry I'm not much help."
You then thanked him for the information because it was kind of useful, "so Shu Kurenai is the new owner of the Raging Bulls, and that's in America which means...............this must be the place I can find Fubuki."

Timeskip brought by Reader-Chan breaking their piggy bank to pay the plane ticket.——————————

Anyway you at least got your money to pay the plane ticket. You got in the plane while looking out the window from your seat, "goodbye, Japan."

It took a while to get there, but hey, the person sitting next to you was apparently reading some fanfics.

Person,*probably mee*: OMG A NEW UPDATE ON SHU X READER LEMON, YASS!!!
You: ?!?!?!

That person didn't even notice she said that out loud, but you didn't judge, since she was wearing headphones and the music was loud enough that you could hear it a bit. It literally sounded like she was getting ear raped. You stared at B/N while thinking on what strategy you should use on Forneus.

Before you new it the plane landed, and people were getting their luggage and getting off. It took you like 5 hours for everything to be complete, but you took a taxi and got there as soon as possible, you couldn't wait any longer to battle him.