Debt collector

"You brat. Edward, open this door now!" The voice shouted while banging the door.

The boy's (whose name was Edward) face turned paler by second, almost the same colour as his hair. Then in a minute's spur, he grabbed my hand and ran for it.

"Um... what's going on?" I asked.

"Debt collectors!" He yelled, looking for somewhere to hide. But I just yank back my hand from his hold. He looked at me, confused.

"Hiding won't solve anything. They'll find you eventually." I said.

"But, but-"

"Leave it to this big sister to figure it okay?" I said with a wink then ushered him inside a closet. I took one last look at the mirror, checking my male disguise then head for the door.

Breathing in a deep breath, I opened the door swiftly.

"How can I help you?"

On the other side of the door was a fat woman, wearing pink gaudy clothing and excessive makeup. Her thick makeup was further enhanced with her face flushed red with anger.

Her mouth that was open in mid-way for another shout, couldn't close as she stared at the 'man' before her.

Standing at the doorway of the poor wooden hut, was a handsome young man in red. He had clear, sharp gold eyes. Like an unsheathed sword, it had a deadly beauty to it. The mesmerizing gold pupils demand all of one's attention yet one does not dare to look directly into it. Contrasting with eh gold orbs, the man's long inky hair was tied back was in a high ponytail, further sharpening the aura of dignity and nobility around him.

Of course, this man was no other than Via Devlin in her male costume, but the fat woman obviously doesn't know that.

"Miss? Is something wrong?" I asked again, confused at her lack of response. I tilted my head to the side out of habit and my brows furrowed out of slight worry.

To the woman, this gesture was absolutely adorable, but Via was too dense to notice the woman drooling at her.

"Uh...? Miss?" I asked again. Is the woman okay? Why is she not replying?

"Oh, oh!" It seems like asking for the three times was the charm and she finally woke her up from her stupor. "Umm... I'm looking for a small little boy named Edward."

"Miss, may I bother you to come back another time? This is not a good time right now." I asked politely as possible with a smile to top it off.

"No, not at all. Not at all!" The woman said, trying to suppress a squeal. She blushed, frantically looking away and with her hand on her nose, covering the suspicious streaming red liquid

But of course, the culprit herself is clueless about the woman's distress.

And with another look at Via, the woman ran off, squealing. As for Edward who's in the closet, his eyes looked like it's ready to pop out any second.

The ruthless, beast-like debt collector ran off squealing like a little bunny in front of her? What the hell?!