OP even others would be jealous

Previously~

Rin's POV:

You will take responsibility, won't you, Via?" I said slyly.

Her face was priceless. Eyes wide, mouth agape, frozen with shock. Just when I was about to continue, she suddenly disappeared into a white light.

"She woke up from the dream?" I said to the dragon who nodded in agreement.

Sighing, I think back to what just happened. Why did I say that she has to become my wife? When had I become so shameless? What was I thinking?! 

But... remembering the hands that were so... warm,  I want to feel more... 

Looking at my hands, I open and close them, trying to relieve the memory.

That girl...I want to know more...

"Via Devlin...."  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Via's POV:

Waking up, the first thing I did was cursed at the Priest. Only after a few minutes did I realized it was a dream. Settling my beating heart, I tried to go back to sleep....but I can't. The Priest seems to haunt me. After a couple hours of tossing and turning, I finally fell back asleep.

This time, it was a dreamless sleep. Thank god.  Sleeping soundly, a voice suddenly woke me up.

"Miss, it's time for breakfast." , the voice calls. 

Life really hates me, doesn't it?

"Miss...Wake up. It's morning." , the voice continues to call.

"Miss, please wake up. Please don't make things difficult for this servant." 

Sorry Darling, but after that dream with the Priest, I finally could sleep peacefully.

Seeing that I'm still sleeping, the maid tried shaking me lightly. When it didn't work, she shook me even harder, but I refused to budge.

Sighing in defeat, the maid finally left the room and I went right back to sleep. 

Sleeping peacefully, I suddenly felt something grabbed my hand. On instinct, I went into attack mode and pull the intruder onto the bed and sat on top of him, immobilizing the trespasser immediately.

With my hand clenched into a fist, I was about to punch the daylights out of him until I saw the face of Emerald Eyes.

Wait. Emerald Eyes? The  Prince Leon? Oh. Shoot.

Getting off the Prince immediately, I looked away to hide my embarrassment.

"Um... Sorry... You.. ah.. startled me." I said.

"... You always attack people when they try to wake you up?"

Muttering under my breath, "I gotta be prepared if someone's going to kidnap me."

"Did you say something?"

Realizing I said my thoughts out loud, "Ah, No... I really am sorry, it was on instinct."

"It's fine."

"..."

"...."

Awkward silence is so awkward. 

Not able to bear it any longer, Emerald Eyes broke the ice first.

"Erm...Miss, would you be so kind as to join us for breakfast?"