What Would You Like for Christmas? (Part 1)

Casey's POV

I woke up to the wonderful smell of bacon and pancakes. That man knows me so well.

I somehow managed to walk downstairs, because let me tell you after last night, walking is a little difficult. Robert is a sex god. I don't know how or where he gets it, but good lord.

Anyway... I only have on underwear and Roberts flannel shirt that I ripped off of him last night. I left it unbuttoned, just to tease him a little bit, and I threw my hair up into a bun.

I walk downstairs, and it was a struggle. But I stop because I hear a panty dropping song. It's "Neighbors Know My Name" by Trey Songz. That I my jam, but why is it blaring throughout the kitchen. I walk around the corner and see a shirtless Robert, wearing only sweatpants and a New York Giants flat bill snapback. And he is standing on the kitchen island dancing and singing his heart out to that song. I mean don't get me wrong, after last night it's probably true, I just don't see THE Robert Downey Jr. basically dancing like a stripper to that song.

I'm so happy I have my phone right now. I take a snapchat video and send it to Hanna and my Mom, also putting it on MyStory. But I don't stop there, I take an actual video that will record longer. That way I can put it anywhere, or just watch it to have a laugh. But I'm caught about 2 minutes into recoding.

"CASEY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GIVE ME THE PHONE!!!!" Robert shouts while jumping off the counter. And I take off running. Thank God I have a LifeProof case on it, cause in might get damaged in this battle. But what Robert doesn't know is that I've already managed to lock my phone so he can't get into it. I'm way ahead of him and I run back into the bedroom, and shove my phone under the mattress and far as I can. He breaks into the room breathing heavy. Still wearing his sweatpants and flat-bill. "Casey, honey, baby give me the phone," he calmly says while walking closer to me. "Robert I don't know what you're talking about, I wasn't taking a video I was texting Hanna back, because she asked if I wanted to accompany her at the mall, because we both have some Christmas shopping to finish," I say playing with the string on his pants. He hasn't even noticed that I only have on underwear and his UNBUTTONED shirt. So I put my hands on my hips which makes the shirt open up a little bit more. Then he notices.

His eyes travel from my forehead down to my toes about 4 or 5 times. Then he takes a deep soothing breath.

"Um..um.. what were we talking about baby?" he asks as he tugs at his sweatpants. Oh this is perfect.

I walk up to him and take his hat. My bun fell down in the process of sprinting up the stairs. So I take his bat and put it on, which goes perfect with my sex hair. Because I haven't brushed it, so it still has that tangled look to it. I put his hat on backwards and put my hands on his waist. And I lean up to his ear. "Oh I'm not sure babe, I can't remember," I say as I lick his ear. "Well..um..uh..i can't either, so What r u doin today?" he asks as he grabs my butt. "I'm going to call Hanna and tell her to meet me at the mall at 2 so we can finish our Christmas shopping since it is Friday, and today is Wednesday babe," i say as I run my fingertips over his toned shoulders. He shudders under my touch and jumps back. "Damn it Casey, stop doing that, I can't even have a conversation with you anymore without getting turned on, it's just to much, get away from you seductive devil you," he shouts as he runs down the stairs. I can't help but laugh.

I call Hanna and tell her to meet me at the mall at 2.

It's 11 now so I guess I will start getting ready.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Sorry I haven't updated guys. I've been so busy with school and driving class. And I know that the Christmas thing has really been stretched out. But don't worry. It will end soon. Cause I have this really cute idea for New Years. But that's all I'm going to tell u about it. And also thank u to my readers.

I cannot believe that my little country town story has 3k reads. This great.

Btw... I need a pet name for Robert and Casey. Comment you ideas. And I'll pick the best one. Updating soon. Love u guys