Back to School

Casey's POV

I told my mom about me and Robert having sex. She asked if we used protection. Of course I said yes. Then she surprisingly asked if he was any good in the sack. I thought I was going to pee my pants I laughed so hard. That's just the way our relationship is. And I love it.

Robert insisted on driving me to school the whole week. He even stopped at Starbucks this morning. Oh by the way it's Monday. I'm going back to hell for a week. Then another weekend with my bae. I could really get used to this. I can't wait to tell Hanna about all of this. And even though it's Monday I already miss my truck.

Robs POV

I hate sitting around the house by myself while Casey is at school. I have a great idea. Casey always talks about how she wants a Siberian Husky and a Chocolate Lab. So I think I'll just get both for her, plus it'll keep my company while she's at school. And I'll get her an xbox so she can so me how good she says she is at Call of Duty. But what she doesn't realize is that I'm actually a VoiceOver in that game. And I'll buy her the Iron Man games. I'm gonna go to the mall, go to the puppy store, GameStop, and buy her some stuff from American Eagle. I might even get myself some new outfits. But I have to make sure the jeans are tight enough to squeeze my ass perfectly, but not suffocate my nuts. Casey is always squeezing and smacking my ass. She told how much she loved my ass in Avengers when I was wearing track/cargo pants.

Casey's POV

It was 3rd block. Time to tell Hanna everything. "Hey bitch," Hanna said walking into the locker room. "Hey slut," I replied. Idk why we always greet each other with insults. But ever since I said hey bitch to her, we do it every time we see each other. "So tell me everything on the track, Goad said we're going outside," she sighed. "Ok I will," I replied giggling.

So I told her everything. "OMFG Casey, you lost your virginity to fucking ROBERT DOWNEY JR, LITERALLY!" "Yes yes I did, " I said in whisper. "Well I wanna see all your pictures you guys took," she said. She looked at all of them and started to cry. "Kid(my nickname for her) what's wrong?" I asked. " I'm sorry for making fun of you all this time," she sniffles. "It's ok kid," I said. "Don't worry about it."

She nodded and we went back inside and got dressed for 4Th block.
___________________________

I know...kind of short, don't worry I'll update quickly. Thanks readers. Night guys