Pick Up Game

Rob's P.O.V

"Oh shit'" I said as kneeled down next to this girl, apparently she knew who I was. I was just worried about getting her to wake up. So I picked her up halfway off the floor, and laid her in my lap. She stirred a little, then she blinked her eyes open.

As she opened her eyes, I could see that look of shock coming back, and I had the sense that she was going to faint again. So I lightly shook her and said "don't do that again, I thought my hotness had killed you," I said with a light chuckle. "You're... You're... ROBERT FUCKING DOWNEY JR!!!" She screamed as he stood up, but as she stood up her legs got wobbly, and I caught her again.

Casey's P.O.V

"Oh my god, this is not happening!" I screamed as I dusted myself off. 'I just fainted on ROBERT FUCKING DOWNEY JR!'

I said to myself as I tried to regain the strength in my legs to move. "Yes I am Robert Downey Jr, are you ok, you hit your head pretty hard?" he asked as he felt the bump forming on my head. "Ouch" I jumped as I said this, I had just realized the huge bump on my head was from me landing head first on the floor.

"Oh your head is bleeding a little bit," as he said that he started taking off his sweat drenched shirt! I started getting dizzy again as I took in his body with my eyes! He let out an attention getting couch and said "my eyes are up here," he said with a smirk. "Oh I'm sorry Mr." He cut me off," please call me Robert, just because I'm the greatest and sexiest actor ever, doesn't mean you have to be formal about it," he said with a laugh as he threw his lightly blood spotted shirt on his bag.

"You're a little full of yourself, aren't you?" I said with a giggle, but he is right. Everything he just said is true. "So about that pickup game?" he asked walking over to grab the ball. I caught myself staring at his ass, as he walked over there. "You wanna take a picture, it will last longer?" So I took out my phone and snapped a picture of him bending over to grab the ball.

Rob's P.O.V

I hears the camera shutter as I turned around really quick, and covered my butt. "I didn't mean it literally!" I laughed as I said it. "Mr.... I mean Robert, you will come to find out that I am a very literal person!" I have to admit she is beautiful, she's athletic and seems like a girl that doesn't take any shit from anybody. I have this feeling in my stomach that I haven't felt in a long time. Ever since me and Susan decided on getting a divorce last year.

I didn't want to freak her out, so I just laughed and walked back over to her. "Um... Robert?" "Yes?" I asked in a questioning voice, cause I didn't know her name. "Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Casey, Casey Smith." "And my name is Bond, James Bond" I said with a wink and a light chuckle. "Can I take some pictures with you,so my friends will believe me when I tell them about this?" "Of course you can, get over here." we took about a million pictures it felt like. Then she wanted me to sign her gym bag and a white basketball she had in her bag.

"Are we going to play or not?" I asked as I re-tied my shoes. "Best 2 out of 3?" she smirked as she said this. "I think you're going to need more than 3 chances to beat me little girl!"

Casey's P.O.V

I ended up winning the the whole set. Except for he won the second game, so we had to have a tie breaker. We didn't let each other win, you could tell by the aggressiveness from both of us.

"Jesus Christ girl, how are you breathing?"he asked as he took in a deep breath. "I play for my school, and I come here everyday during off season." "That's not fair, I'm old and out of shape, these amazing abs are just a cover up!" he yelled the last part.

All I could manage was a "hhhhmmmmm" as I felt a drop of drool fall out of my mouth, quickly wiping it away. " You've got something on your chin," he said clearly knowing what it was.

Rob's P.O.V

I felt strongly attracted to this girl. Even though I only knew her name and that she plays basketball. So I sat down on the cold gym floor, but it felt good on my sweaty body. "So Casey, how old are you?" "Oh I'm 17, I just turned 17 bout a month ago, my birthday was at the end of August." "Well happy late birthday Casey!" "Thanks" she said while smiling the most beautiful smile ever.

"I actually asked Ellen Degeneres to give me you for my birthday, and it was a little late, but it actually happened." "Why did you want me for your birthday?" "Cause you're my babe, sorry that's weird, but I've seen every single one of you're movies, the first movie I ever saw with you in it was Chaplin, and I loved it.

And even though I was really little, I told myself that I was going to marry you, and I'm sorry to bring this up, but I supported you all the way through your drug problems." "It's ok, I talk about it now, it helps me remember what I was like before I went completely sober and got me to where I am today."

Rob's P.O.V

"Where did it get you?"she asked. I hadn't noticed that we had somehow gotten closer to each other, "it got me right here," I said as I leaned closer to her, without her even noticing. "I'm glad it did!" she says as she turned back to me. My heart was telling me to kiss her, but my brain was saying that's not a good idea. She's so beautiful and so down to earth about meeting me. As I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, I leaned in and so did she. As soon as our lips were about to touch the power went out...

___________________________

AAAAAHHHH CLIFF HANGER. But don't worry I'm adding a lot tonight.