Hope and Agents

JONAS' P.O.V

________________________

It's been hours since we lost the girls at Big Ben. We tried to chace the van for as long as possible but lost it in the end. We came back to our hotel room and all we could do to pass the time is wait for the MI to find something. I mean we could look for them but it would be pointless since we're not from here and we'd just get lost.The worst thing is that we don't even know if they're alive. Or in god-knows-what condition they're in.

I see Scott sitting in the edge of one of the beds. Anger and helplessness have filled his eyes. He's just staring at the ground with his hands just resting in his lap. I stare at him while laying on the floor.

"Dude are you okay?" I ask sitting up. He shoots a glare at me.

"Well what do you think" I think about the stupid question I just asked. "Right.. Sorry"

I stand up and walk to the fridge to get something to drink. There's a few sodas in there.

"Hey do you want something to drink?" I ask waiting for an anwser but Scott just sits there quietly.

"Guess not" I mumble to myself. I grab a soda for myself and step out in the balcony.

I quietly take sips from my drink every once in a while and just stare at the view. As time passes by a small tear starts to form in my eye and then slowly drops down my cheek. This is not the way this vacation was supposed to go. Why? Why did this have to happen? I'll never let her out of my sight again. She's the most important thing in my life and I can't believe I just let her go. Just like that. Judging from Scott I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's thinking about right now. He's always blaming himself for everything anyway. And I know how crazy he's about Sam. Just as I am about Olivia. God, I miss her.

I quickly wipe my eyes and open the door to go back inside. On my way to the kitchen I notice that Scott is now sitting on the sofa on his laptop still looking pretty messed up. I place the empty soda can on the counter as I hear a loud beep meaning Scott got a message from facebook. I take a glance at him and see that his eyes are wide open as well as his mouth.

"What is it?" I ask turning around.

"Omg" is all he says.

"What what what? Dude tell me. Is it the message? Who's it from?" He still looked shocked but then a wide smirk appeared on his face. "It's from Sam"

"WHAT?!" I quickly ran to the sofa and nearly knocked Scott over to see the message. There it was. It just said "BDObkfjaoskakfona".

"Now what the hell does that mean?" I asked confused.

"Are you stupid? She's obviously asking for help. AND now we have their location," Scott said with a tad of hope in his eyes.

"Oooooh right. Should we call agent Taylor about this?" I ask standing up.

"Yeah they'll track them down. Bring me my phone."

I fetched Scott's phone from the bed and brought it to him. He dialed the agent's number that he gave to us in case something comes up. Scott made the call and about ten minutes later a ride came to the hotel to pick us up. We were heading to the headquarters with Scott's laptop with us.

As we arrived they lead us inside this big building and inside we took an elevator to go a few floors up. The scene was straight out of a movie, or so I felt.

Finally we entered a room where we saw special agent Taylor who we talked to earlier. We greeted him and gave him the laptop which he gave to some other guy who I assume was gonna track down the girls' location. He studied the computer and connected it to his own complicated looking equipment and after a while he said "Looks like the message came from a computer. They're about 20 miles to the west of here"

"Check all the possible buildings nearby where the kidnappers might of gone," the special agent commanded the other guy.

The nerdy looking guy typed some stuff into his computer, clicked some stuff and then said, "there's an abandoned school and some sort of warehouse." My body was starting to fill up with more and more hope every second.

"Agents Jones, Moore, Hastie and Salmond, you check the school and agents Cody, Wilson and Lee, you come with me." As the boss had divided the team everyone started to get ready. When they were starting to leave agent Taylor turned to us "You have been most helpful and hopefully we will be able to save your friends. We should thank Sam. She's a smart girl for sending that message, and brave. Now in the meantime stay here and hope for the best. You'll be the first ones to hear the news."

"No, sir, please let us come too. We might be helpful" Scott blurted out before the agent could leave.

"As much as I want to, it's too dangerous. It's better if you stay here" Scott looked down in disappointment. We were left in the waiting room as the agents took off. I guess it's in their hands now to find Sam and Olive.