Packing and Departure

SAM's P.O.V

______________________

"Ugh, Sammie, Olivia, get out of bed already, you girls need to pack and be ready in 5 hours" Scott shouted barging into our dorm with Jonas. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Since I'm a nice boyfriend, I brought you breakfast, Olivia," Jonas starts, "Oh, Sammie, Scott ate yours." I instantly shot Scott a look. But then Jonas tosses me a bag. I climb off the bunk and join Olivia at the table. Mmmm, McDonalds.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna take a quick shower" Scott says taking a bite of my breakfast sandwich walking towards the bathroom. "Good, about time you got your stinky butt in there" I mumble. He flips me off and continues into the bathroom. Gosh I love that boy.

As Olivia finishes up, Jonas checks the weather. "Oh man, 73 and sunny. You can wear your shorts today babe"

"I'm packing, then riding a plane, I don't wanna wear shorts" Olivia sasses back.

"Whoah, I was gonna take you to get clothes for the trip. But if you don't want too, that'll save me money"

"Oh. Hehe, sorry. I'll go get ready" she gives Jonas a kiss then walks away.

I walk over to the closet and get my luggage to start packing. Jonas started watching some weird show, which doesn't really surprise me that he likes it. I got my panties, socks, and bathroom stuff packed.

"Bye Sammie, we'll be back in two hours" Jonas shouts walking out the door with Olivia.

"Don't let him spoil you Olive! Have fun you freaks" they're so perfect together. Olivia always told me how much she liked him, and when it finally happened, her face was priceless. She says the same thing for Scott and me.

I was doing my hair, when Scott came out if nowhere. He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. Then got up and started for the door. "I'm gonna go get JoJo's and mine's bag. Be right back!"

"Alright, love you!"

"Love you too"

I finish up my hair, and put my straightener into my bag. The dresser was torn apart from finding clothes. Staring at that made me realize; I haven't changed yet. I grabbed the university hoodie that's Scotts's and put that on. Then I grabbed my skinny yoga pants and threw them on. Then I got my blue converse.

In my carry on bag I put my chargers, my headphones, the stuffed animal my mom got me before I left for college, and my wallet. I put my luggage next to the door, when Scott came in. I helped him with his bags since he also had Jonas's. Then we heard Olivia and Jonas laughing from down the hall.

When they come in, Jonas just pauses and looks at the tv.

"I'm almost packed. I just gotta do my carry on. Hey Sammie, can you get my bag that's on my bed and put it with the others?" Olivia asks while pushing Jonas out of the way playfully.

"Sure thing, Olive. How was your little adventure with JoJoMan?"

"He hit a kid with the car door when he opened it. Other than that, it was great" we started laughing.

"Oh phew. So I'm not the only one who's done that" Scott blurts out winking at me.

When 4:00 appears on the clock, our taxi arrives to take us to the airport. Olivia and I put our carry ons on our luggage and roll them out as Jonas and Scott follow. The taxi man puts our stuff in the back as we get in.

"Here you are folks. That'll be 32 bucks" the driver says. We all get out 8 bucks and hand him it. We walk into the airport to get directed to security. After that, Scott grabs ahold of my hand. I assume Jonas did the same to Olivia cuz how close they're walking.

"Oh man. Look at this little faggot" Scott points to this guy. He's sagging so bad, his pants fall down. All four of us start laughing.

"Sammie, isn't our plane B37" Olivia starts, "because if it is, we're here." We all look. Olivia and I leave our bags with the boys while we run to bathroom.

"Okay, where's your seat on your plane. We are close to each other,. right?" I could see the worry in Olivia's eyes as she said that.

"Yes, Olive. I think our seats are by the wing"

"How's the seating arrangement for us?"

"I believe you and Jonas sit in front of Scott and me. So who ever sits in the middle seat will have to sit next to the stranger in the end seat"

"Okay, good. I hope this flight is quick"

I pull her into a hug. "Olive, nothing's going to happen, we'll get to London safely. I promise"

As we walk back, the boys have food. While we're finishing it up, the announcement to start boarding the plane goes off. Scott hands Olivia and me our carry ons and we get on.

After all the procedures are gone over, we start rolling down the runway. I rest my head on Scotts's shoulder and feel us take off as I drift asleep.