Walking To Ben

JONAS' P.O.V

_______________________

We left the hotel at noon. We wanted to check out the city and stores a bit before going to Big Ben. It was a warm day and the sun was shining.

"Where should we go first?" I hear Olivia asking from my side as we're holding hands.

"I wanna see the London Eye!" Sam shouted while Scott was giving her a piggyback ride.

"Oh, I wanna go there too! Can we JoJoBear?" Olivia looks at me softly in the eyes.

"Of course we can." I say and we all start running towards the underground station.

The station was super crowded and busy but we made it to the famous London Eye. It was beautiful and really big. We didn't wanna spend all our money on the tickets so we just watched it a while. We also saw the Thames river and walked slowly closer and closer to the Big Ben seeing the sights and shops on the way.

"Is that cotton candy?" Olivia asked excitedly pulling me towards the stand. There was a man who was selling cotton candy from a little stand on the side of the street.

"Good day sir" the nice man greeted me. "Would you like to buy some cotton candy for you and your lady?" I blushed a little when he called Olivia my lady.

"Yes please" I told the man and he started to make the cotton candy. "Hey Scott, do you guys want one?" I asked Scott and Sam who were standing a little way behind us.

"Sure, why not" he says. I turned back to the man, "Make that two" The man gave us our cotton candy as I paid him.

We were walking along the street enjoying our cotton candy. Olivia was feeding me the cotton candy and making a mess as I just laughed at her. While Sam and Scott were trying to throw the cotton candy at each other and trying to stick it to the other one's face. We were all laughing and acting like kids.

We saw this gift shop on the way. We went inside the shop and it was filled with stuffed animals, cups, chocolate and other stuff like that. The store was really big too. Scott ended up buying Sam a huge teddy bear that was holding a heart that said "I Love You". As for me, I bought Olivia a necklace which had the letters J and O hanging on it. "I love it" she said, smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed madly and kept smiling.

"It's so flufffyyy!" I heard Sam scream and jump into Scott's arms. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Scott simply laughed and kissed the excited Sam in his arms. "Anything for my Sammie Baby" Sam ruffled Scott's hair as me and Olivia looked at the two of them amused.

Finally we were standing in front of the Big Ben with our tummies filled with cotton candy and Sam with her giant teddy bear.