Isaac has a Crush! {Chapter 2}

Isaac's POV --At School--lunch--

All my friends keep asking me who I like. "I don't like no-one!" I laughed. "Oh come on you got to like someone dude!" Jackson said nudging me a bit. Okay so I do like someone, Gabriella, but every guy, in are grade, wants her! And like I'm telling Jackson! That big blabber mouth! "Ooh your thinking about a girl!" Aidan nudged me. "Are not!" I argued. "Are too!" He laughed. "And how would you know?" I asked. "Cuz your smiling like an idiot and you just mumbled that Jackson is a big blabber mouth!" He laughed again. "Oh..." I trailed off making them laugh. "Come on tell us!" Adam laughed. "No way!" I argued.

"Tell us!" Aidan laughed too. "Nuh uh!" I said then took a bite of my lunch. Then Gabriella walked passed are table and I just stared at her. "Oh you like Gabby!" Adam whisper yelled. "What! No I don't!" I lied. "Then why are you staring at her?" Adian laughed. "N-No I'm not!" I lied again. "Then why are you shuttering?" Jackson also laughed. "Shut up!" I whined making them laugh more. "No YOU have a crush on Gabby!" Aidan whispered. "Shut up!" I whined again making them laugh....again! "So you gonna ask her out?" Adam said out of the blue. "Heh?" I asked. "To Prom stupid!" Adam laughed.

"Oh um I don't know!" I answered. "Well you guys are friends right?" Jackson laughed. "Yea..." I sighed. "Then ask her to Prom!" Aidan laughed too. "Nuh uh!" I shook my head. "Ask her!" Adam demanded. "But-" "Ask.HER!" Aidan cut me off. "Or I'll tell her!" Jackson added. "Okay....okay!" I gave in. But what if she already has a date? That would be embarrassing! Oh jeez! And I promised I would walk her home....God I'm so stupid! Wait isn't today half day? So when the bell rings we can go-

--Bell rings--

Home. I got up, threw away my lunch, then grabbed my backpack and waited outside of the school for Gabby. After about 2 minutes she came out. "Oh hai Isaac!" She laughed then walked next to me. "Hey!" I said. "Let us go mon!" She laughed making me laugh too. Then we started walking. Thank god it's Friday! "So Gabby I was wondering if you maybe wanna be my date to prom?" I asked kinda nervous though. "Yea I would love to!" She smiled. "Cool!" I said calmly. OH MY GOD SHE SAID YES!! "Well talk to you later! Bai!" She said then kissed my cheek, and walked in her house.

"Yes!" I whisper yelled then walked across the street to the house. I walked in to see Amy, upside down, on the couch. "Hai!" I waved. "Hai! Um what are you doing?" I laughed. "Beth, Cierra, and Jordan are recording and I'm watching Doctor Who!" She sighed. "Upside down?" I laughed sitting next to her. "Well no duh!" She laughed making me laugh more. "So what are you all happy about?" She asked. "Nothing just that I got a date to Prom!" I said like it was no big deal. "With who? And do not say Jordan!" She laughed making me laugh again. "No it's not Jordan! It's just a girl I like!" I laughed. "Name?" She asked. "Gabriella!" I answered. "Awww Goomba has a crush!" She laughed. "Oh god not this again!" I laughed too.

A/N: Greetings Fellow Companions! SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER!! XD Oh and sorry for not updating! It was because I woke up late so I had to rush to school so...yea! That is all for this time if you enjoyed this chapter leave a vote and comment and I will see you next time! "Come Along Pond!" *Salutes*