"Oh, yes." The receptionist nodded. "I did see that girl arrive but she is not a guest at this hotel, only a visitor."

"A visitor?!" Xavier frowned. "Who is she visiting?!"

"I'm sorry but we cannot disclose that information."

"What the fuck you mean me, you can't disclose that information!?" Xavier growled. "She's my girlfriend and I order you to tell me where and who she is visiting!"

"Sir, I recommend that you keep your voice low and your anger controlled or else I will have to call security." The receptionist warned, having enough of Xavier's attitude.

"Security?!" Xavier chuckled angrily. "You're gunna call security on me?! Do you know who the fuck I am?! I own half of this city!"

"Mr. Thorn, you must calm down." Jordon said, trying to keep Xavier from doing something that he would regret.

"Thorn?" She asked. "Wait, are you—"

"Xavier Thorn." Xavier stated. "Now that we've got our introductions done, tell me who Raine is here to visit."

"I'm sorry Mr. Thorn, the answer is still the same. We are not permitted to give out—"

"How much to do you want." Xavier rudely interrupted.

"Excuse me?"

"Name a price." He kept his voice monotone.

A sly smirk appeared on the receptionist's face, not surprising Xavier's in the least manor. He'd been used to girls throwing themselves at him for a chance to be spotted with New York's most eligible bachelor, and if that wasn't enough of an appeal, his money always got them kneeling before him. He'd seen it all and he knew that this would was a selfish place. But he didn't care about the world. Nor did he care about any of the women that were desperate for even a glimpse of him. All he cared about was Raine.

"Five hundred." She requested, her voice seductive, yet doing absolutely no wonders to Xavier.

As soon as the quote left her mouth, Xavier pulled out his wallet, shoving five hundred dollar into her face.

"Spill." He gritted out.

"The girl, Raine, or whatever her name is, came here yesterday as well. She came to meet the guest in room 506."

"And who is staying that room?" Xavier pressed further.

"It's under the name of Ethan Woods." She responded.

"What?!" Xavier exclaimed. "Ethan Woods? That's Raine's father."

"Calm down, she's here to met her father, not cheating on you or anything." The receptionist rolled her eyes once more.

Xavier's blood was boiling and he wished so much to slam her head into the computer screen but for now, he kept mum, running alongside Jordon. There are too many questions on his mind and the answers to all of them were waiting upstairs.

"Ethan Woods?" Jordon panted as he ran up the staircase with Xavier, not willing to wait for the elevators.

"That's impossible! He's dead! There is no way that he can be alive!" Xavier said.

"500... 501..." Jordon counted, running past the rooms.

"506!" Xavier shouted. "Let go"