Chapter 8

??? POV
I was stalking Hoseok the whole time. Ever since she came in I had no chance. I may have made my mistake on cheating on Hoseok but look at him now. How can you resist a guy that's rich. The other guy he was just my toy for the day. I never thought about Hoseok being around. He was always their to caught me but never said anything. I need Hoseok now. He has everything a girl needs money. That the only reason. As I was watching him he went outside. I thought he saw me. By know Hoseok he is scared of everything. That one of the reason I dislike him. He was walking the other house. I saw the girl. I took a picture of her. I want all her information. I look at through the window to see what was going on. All I saw was the girl hugging Hoseok. I banged the window by accident. They turned I hide I ran past hoping they didn't see me. I saw her coming out but ran as fast as I could. I left. As I was walking down the streets I got a call.
"Hey Jae Hwa, I have a question why did you send me a picture of some girl?" He asked.
"I want you to find out who she is." I yelled through the phone.
"Dang don't have to yell. You just had to send a picture of some girl without texting what you want me to do with it." He says.
"Well get started than." I told him.
"I don't have to I know exactly who this is. She's Y/N. The daughter of the rich company here." He says.
"Well what is she doing now." I asked.
"She is going to take over the company soon." He said.
"Hm. Dose she live with her parents." I asked wondering.
"She doesn't." He says.
"Well then bye Jung-Hwa talk to you later." I say thinking of a plan.
"Bye sis!" Jung-Hwa says screaming into the phone.

The next day. JHope POV
I woke up feeling great. I decided to leave Y/N to sleep. I took my arms away from her. I got out of bed and felt the cold air hit me. I left to go to her house to go get her some clothes. As I got her keys I told Jin where I was going. I would tell Namjoon but he would be yeah sure have fun stay safe not even caring. I always tell Jin because he's more understanding and he is the hyung. He knows best and he's wiser than us. I left and walked in. I went in her room. I was thinking on what she needs. I was looking throw her closet. I saw something the stood out to me. It was a red dress. It was nice. I looked over to see a cabinet with her bras and panties. I blushed just looking. I just grabbed the first pair I saw. I put in in a bag. So when I give it to Jin wouldn't see once he hands it to her. I wanted to go get a copy of her house key just in case. I felt locked the door. Gave the clothes to Jin. I ran off without a word because I wanted to give Y/N a surprise today. As I was driving Suga song came on. I'm not going to lie at all but seesaw was the best. It beats just dance out of the field. I sang along but finally made it. I wanted to get her some flowers and cheesecake. Last night I saw she had cheesecake. I'm just guessing it her favorite rather than candy or chocolate. We all know what her favorite out of everything in the whole world is. Guess what. ME! I'm mean who can resist their hope. I paid for the flowers and cheesecake and for the copy of the key. I made reservations for a private meal at the beach for the night. I thought it would be fun. I finally got back home. I went to go check on Y/N if she had woken up. She was putting her shoes on. I smiled. I grabbed be and took her out to the garden where the plants were. She was saying something but I decided to go get the water hose. I was run and Y/N backed away. I asked her to help me. I held out the hose and she took it. I placed my head on her shoulder and hold the hose with her. I could feel her heartbeat going fast. It kinda made me feel the same way too. My heart was beating. Then Jimin came and told us that we had to go back in to eat breakfast. I took the water hose back. I ran back to Y/N and made her lock her arm with mine. We walked in.
"Hey Guys." I said greeting the members.
"Thank goodness Hoseok choose something appropriate for her to wear. I would have strangled him if he choose something." Jin calls out.
Y/N started laughing with tears in her eyes.
"Well you never know." I say winking at Jin.
He just pretended he didn't hear me and started to serve us all food. We all
Finished eating. Me and Y/N headed out to go to the beach. I walked and talked about random things. Even thing about each other's childhood.
"Y/N"
"Yes Hoseok."
"How has the best vocals me or Jimin?" I asked wondering.
She just looked at me.
"Ah. That's a hard one. Um. I guess it's Jimin." She says.
"What. My vocals are amazing as well." I said trying my best not to sound sad. I was waiting for the I was just kidding but instead I got something else.
"Prove it!" She says.
"Wait what now."
"Prove it."
"Not what I expected but ok." I honestly don't know what to sing. So I just did the first thing that came to mind and started to sing.

"🎵Neo yojeume eotteoke jinaego inna 🎶
🎵 gunggeumhae boni johayoga bitna 🎶
🎵Na eobsi jal saneun niga wae saenggangnatji🎶
🎵chajaon geon hansimman deo 🎶
🎵nado nureugo galge ni geul wie nan yoieum neo eobsi ireoke jinae." 🎶

"Wow it's been so long sense I last sang like that." I say as I open my eyes I see
Y/N recording.
"I got to send this to the other members." She says already putting send.
"No Jimin is going to be mad." But it was to late she already sent it.
"Oh no I'm in trouble now." I say rubbing my head.
Y/N started to giggle and runs away.

Well it seems that Jae Hwa and Jung-Hwa are siblings

Well it seems that Jae Hwa and Jung-Hwa are siblings. Not a good sign. If you were wondering about The singing part came from when I was listening to "I LIKE IT" BY BTS while writing. And JHope vocals omg I can't with this ball of sunshine so I had to add it in. But look
Y/N hobi are so cute. Stay happy guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter eight so far. good night/morning/day. Love you. 💜 oh oh