Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Yes, I have seen my dear brother use his "charm compulsion" on many women in the past, the best one being that Brazilian girl back in the 1870s."

Kol laughed. "Ah yes, I remember that goddess! I wanted her the moment she walked into that party, but Klaus was determined to have her to himself."

Caroline's heart tightened when she felt Klaus chuckle from deep within his chest. "Dania. I remember her very well. Long legs, is that what we nicknamed her?"

The siblings laughed along as they began to rattle off the names of other women Klaus had seduced in their past. Caroline attempted to laugh with them, but found that the seed of jealousy had already taken possession of her attitude.

She was more than happy when the limo finally pulled into the Salvatore's driveway. Here they were to meet Elena, Stefan, and Damon, catch up, and of course, talk about Klaus' relationship with Caroline.

She worried, however, when Klaus asked that the group to give him a moment with Caroline. Each quickly left the vehicle, no doubt to be away from the lovebirds. Elijah stopped to give each a look before shutting the door behind him. She wasn't quite prepared for what happened next.

In a blink, Klaus had Caroline pinned down beneath him, his mouth covering hers in a greedy delicious kiss.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you look when you are jealous, love?"

Caroline tried to answer, but she was forced to moan when his mouth traveled to her pulse point.

"I wasn't jealous."

"Oh, really?" Klaus nipped at her jaw. "Then why so silent after my sister's mention of Dania and my many other affairs?"

Caroline growled at the thought of a tall and curvy and beautiful Brazilian woman hitting on Klaus. It sickened her.

Klaus smirked at her obvious frustration. "Well, since you are much too proud to admit it, I must say you were positively dripping with jealousy on the way here. But you mustn't worry. That's all in the past, darling. A man of my age could not go a thousand years waiting for his soul mate to come along, if he even believed he had one. But now I have found you, and I will only need you for the rest of my existence."

Caroline could see the teasing in his eyes. Laughing softly, she teased back, "You're going to have to do more than say things like that to get me out of my jealous faze."

"I'll take that as a challenge," Klaus whispered huskily. He lifted her up and put her down so that she straddled him. He took her face and gently lowered it so her lips were at his neck.

"Go ahead, have a taste."

She gazed at him questionably. "Trust me, Caroline," he whispered reassuringly.

She slowly put her hand on the other side of his neck to steady herself. She couldn't understand why drinking from Klaus would prove anything to her. Tasting his blood was something she had done many times already. Laying a kiss on his neck, her curiosity rose to greater heights. Her face began to change, her eyes blackening with bloodlust and the veins deepening below her eyes. She felt her fangs grow out and with the gentleness of a lover, sunk them into his skin.

The moment the blood entered her mouth, she knew something was different. It tasted the same, the same delicious Original blood that tasted like heaven to her, but there was something else. Something happening in what felt like her very soul.

Suddenly she wasn't in the limo holding Klaus, but was in her bedroom. Turning in confusion, she froze at seeing herself, lying asleep with a thin blanket covering her body.