Dominic stared in a daze at her until he caught up. "...yes....yes I believe you do."

"Oh my god...." Bonnie sat down again, hands holding her head. She was never going to get a break, was she?

After a moment's silence, she raised her head. "And how am I going to kill Lucy...?"

"You are of the lineage of Ruth and of the last to have not been found by Lucy. You are powerful enough to find a way." He reclined his head toward his car. "I have collected many books of the witches for you to look at, though I highly doubt you will need any of them...having this one." He picked up the Grimorie for emphasis.

He continued on. "We do not have much time. I think we should leave for Athens sometime tomorrow. By that time I believe you will be..."

"Wait, I'm going to Athens?"

"Why, yes did you not agree to help Caroline and destroy Lucy?" Dominic gave her a puzzled expression.

"I did, I guess I just didn't..."

"Bonnie!"

Both turned to see the face of Kol Mikaelson standing at Bonnie's steps. He held a flower in his hands and his face appeared threatening.

"Is this man bothering you, Bonnie?" he asked glaring at Dominic.

Bonnie inwardly moaned. He could not have picked a worse time. She decided to ignore his question.

"What's that for?" she looked at the flower

Kol faintly blushed and quickly tucked the flower into his coat. "It's nothing."

Dominic rose up. "Are you of relation to Niklaus Mikaelson?"

Kol cocked his head to the side. "He is my brother. Why do you ask?"

Dominic sat down and looked at the two people beside him. "Well it looks like I will have to be repeating myself today"

"Caroline..."

Caroline opened her eyes to blinding light. Her eyes, however, looked up to behold not a sun, but a bright sky of complete white.

"Caroline..."

She turned her face to see him walking towards her, a soft smile on his face. He wore an array of white clothing and no shoes. She sighed at how beautiful he looked.

She simply gazed at him until he stood over her, his body blocking out the brightness. He held out a hand to her and without question she grasped it and stood.

She looked about her. They stood in what looked like a long white hallway. Tall white pillars ran along the edges of the room, so enormous that Caroline felt like a dwarf.

She finally took in her white dress, softly flowing down her body like that of bride's. Her hair fell down in curls to her legs, perfectly smooth like an angel's.

So in awe of the changes in her looks, she did not realize Klaus was leading her off down the hallway.

"Klaus...where are we?" She spoke in a whisper, but her voice rebounded off of the walls, echoing a few times back.

"We are here," he answered. And in a way, that made sense.

He stopped suddenly and drew her into his arms, putting his face into her hair.

"God, I miss you," he whispered huskily and a shiver swept through Caroline.

"If you miss me so much, why not come to me? Why not allow me to come to you?"

"Oh sweetheart, you know why," he chuckled, planting a light kiss on her nose. "You are in danger....and nothing must harm my Caroline."

"I miss you too," she smiled and kissed him back, allowing him to pull her even closer to his warm body.