Loading Chapter 5... Chapter 5 Loaded

Director Morgan walked back and forth in front the three deviants, "You three will start by telling Wolfsbane here your three greatest skills, and he will then use this information to make tests for you and assign you the roles best suit for your abilities, is that clear?"

"Crystal." The deviants all replied.

"Now, I shall leave this in his hands." The Director spoke before leaving.

West took up the area ahead of the three, "Alright you young tater tots let's get this out of the way."

Runner spoke first, "My first skill would have to be my speed running, I'm one of the fastest among us deviants, next I'm a pretty good doctor and can patch people up almost as quickly as they got hurt, finally I'm more of a distance fighter since I can't take many punches before falling."

West nodded as he was scribbling things down on a clipboard, "Alright, duly noted."

Joker was next to speak, "I'm a great hacker able to break defenses and bide our time, I'm a great strategist and can help lead people, I'm not really a fighter, however, but when I do I really rely on tricks." West simply nodded as he continued to write down what they were saying.

Finally, Tailor spoke, "I'm a stealth expert, I have training in almost all weapons, and I'm more up close and personal with my fights."

West nodded as he finished writing, "Alright got what I need."

"So what are we going to do anyway?" Runner questioned.

West was quick to respond, "Well Runny your gonna do recon and some med bay stuff, Joke you're going to be with pidge. And finally Tail you're most likely going to partner up with our resident sniper, Prophet, for missions." His choice of nicknames left the deviants confused.

"Runny?" "Joke?" "Tail?" They each questioned in turn.

West sighed, "Alright fine, butt

munch one," he spoke as he pointed to Runner, "buttmunch two," he then pointed to Joker, "and buttmunch three," he finally pointed to Tailor. The younger man did not take kindly to the new nicknames given by the older retainer, as he attempted to charge at West only to be held back by the two younger deviants.

"Jeez calm down boss!" Joker attempted to reason with the said man.

"Definitely one of your downfalls is your temper." Runner commented.

West put the clipboard under his arm and clapped as to get their attention, "Alright tater tots you've been assigned your positions, now go!"

"Sure thing, old man~" Joker replied in a singsong tone, before leaving with the others.

"Child," West commented gruffly before leaving himself.

Director Morgan mused aloud while looking over some information, "We might need some more recon for this next mission."

West hummed in thought, "perhaps buttmunch one?" Which left Director Morgan confused at the meaning of his words.

The Lieutenant sighed and elaborated for the director, "One of the tater tots."

"You and your odd ways, go gather the recon team." Director Morgan ordered.

"You want Prophet for this too?" West questioned.

"Yes, he should prove useful."

"Understood ma'am." West saluted before leaving to gather the team.

"Now you four need to head to this warehouse and get the necessary documents that we need to throw a wrench into their newest plans which seem to be named 'Project Lazarus.'" The director instructed as she presented the details of the plan to the team.