"Want some before we go?" She acknowledged my presence without even turning away from the stove.

"No thank you." I answered softly, staring down at my tangled hands.

"Are you nervous?" She asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Why would you be nervous? I thought you'd be excited." She did her best to smile.

"I am, I'm just nervous too." I muttered.

"Why?"

"Everything has changed Jade and what if he wants nothing to do with me anymore?" I asked with a small whine but Jade chuckled.

"Ashton, Luke is going to be so happy to see you it will be as if nothing ever changed." She assured and I nodded slowly.

"I can't believe I survived these past two years." I giggled and Jade sipped her tea slowly.

"It's been nice, reconnecting with each other." she smiled and her hand reached out to squeeze mine.

"I know." I whispered and smiled at my big sister. I could tell tears were gathering in her eyes as she turned away quickly from me.

With another tearful airport goodbye with my sister and Grammy, I was on my way back home. Yes, home. Australia is always a place I will love and cherish but Oregon, where Luke is is my home. The flight was long as usual but by the time we landed I could hardly contain my excitement. Karen met me to take me back to her home and hugged me a million times. She assured me Michael would be there when we got home and suggested we better hurry unless we wanted to be late to Luke's graduation.

Luke's POV

"We seriously need a new drummer." Calum groaned as we watched over our cover for the millionth time.

"I know." I sighed. Michael had brought a guy to practice a couple times but he hadn't showed up lately plus he wasn't as good as Ashton. No one is as good as Ashton.

"I told Trevor we had a gig tonight." Michael added in but Calum slapped him in the back of the head.

"He's not going to show you idiot. That's why you shouldn't hire people off of Craigslist." Calum scolded his boyfriend and I nodded in agreement.

"Well I'm sorry I guess we will have to just go without." Michael said throwing his hands up in defense.

"It's okay, we will do fine anyway." I shrugged and Michael nodded hopefully.

"Well I better go get ready for graduation." Calum said and Michael followed him up off my bed.

"See you in a little while guys." I said and they waved before leaving my room altogether.

I continued to watch the video and listen to how the song sounded for the first time playing it in full. Every word was meant for Ashton and every word was written with every ounce of my heart. Finally I sighed and shut my computer so I could get ready for graduation also.

I can't believe this day is actually here and it actually exists. I've been counting down the days for two years because today is the day that Ashton is supposed to come home. We haven't talked in so long but I really hoped that he'd at least keep his promise to come back. I can't control it if he doesn't and if he doesn't then I guess I'll just have to learn to be okay with it. Finally after two years this was it.

What if he doesn't come back?

I've been thinking about this sad fact for two years but I just kept hoping he would. It's been a couple months since we actually talked so there is a great possibility that Ashton has forgotten all about me.